2 12" CVR's sealed??

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 635
How do you think 2 cvr's would sound sealed? If it was up to me id keep my 2 ported enclosures but their huge and they barely fit in the trunk with such a tight squeeze, so i think for now till the day i get an SUV ill put them sealed, what does every1 think about putting them sealed?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 641
Come on peeps "where is the love"?lol

Silver Member
Username: Stnorris

Eldridge, IA US

Post Number: 135
i dont know the answer to your question...but you definantly know im looking for the same answer. haha.

Silver Member
Username: 20la20

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 110
i got 3 10" cvrs sealed and they sound real good to me but ive never heard them ported...but theres my 2 cents lol

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 643
lol i need them to be sealed cuz i have no room for ported. Just wanting to know. LA do songs like late nite tip sound good still if they are sealed?

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 148
i wanna know the same damn thing haha

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 646
Wut up Devin did u just get out of school?

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
yea bro now i got to go to work it sucks, but i need to work so i can get my system, i cant wait to get my CVRs, but im still deciding if i should get that A9000T?

Silver Member
Username: 20la20

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 111
ummmm never heard late night tip...is that by three six or somethin...anyways, all three six songs sound good...throw it up is great....top back by T.I....shoulder lean...they all sound good really...my mom says she can hear me coming from like half a mile down the road lol

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 649
Tight, so u finally decided to get the cvrs. Im gonna build a couple of sealed boxes now for my cvrs so hopefully everything goes cherry.

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
yea i did, i wanna know if CVRs would sound good in sealed because tuning a box seems very stress full lol and its alot easyer to build a sealed, but when you build them let me know how those CVRs sound in a sealed box, do yuo got a AIM screen name or myspace?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 651
Hey FU*KER u stole my name damn it!!!!lol jk. Devin naw i dont got an AIM screen name i think i might on myspace but i havnt been on that site since my homie moved from here to Denver about 3 months ago. Yesterday was my last day of school.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 652
Yeah LA its by 3 6 mafia, i wanna know if the low hz bass will sound good, like when ur rollin up to a house or sumthin it sounds like a semi is coming or a helicopter.

Bronze Member
Username: Believe

Illinois

Post Number: 65
you can build a 1 cubic inch with a 30 inch? port made out of 3 inch plumbing

saves space and you get awesome sq for being ported

the smaller you go the longer the port has to be.. but the more sq it gives

ive got a pair of 10 dollar woofers in a .95 cubic inch cabinet with a port tuned to 28hz in the house

they sound better then before i put a hole in the box

if i wanted to go lower i would just have to use more pluming elbows and make the port curl up like a snail @

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 653
lol naw this time im gonna try sealed as soon as i find my equipment.

Bronze Member

Illinois

Post Number: 67
its possible to equal 1 cubic inch when your done.. have like a 40 or 60 inch port that will blow out 28hz like an air horn ;)

or a french horn

Bronze Member

Illinois

Post Number: 68
theres only two ways to make sealed subs play good and low

a big box that has a whole bunch of echo inside of it

or 1000 watts rms

big shitty box or lots of power.. no other exceptions
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts