OT-_-_-Rumors...

Bronze Member
Username: Inafia

Cleveland, Ohio USA

Post Number: 32
im tired of all of these rappers saying hey i got shot 9 times and that makes me a gangster. they got shot by some base head that probly held his "gat" sideways and has no aim whatsoever. u better believe that if i shot anyone 9 times that the last 8 shots would be pointless. so lets stop these pointless threads, 2pac is dead or gone far far away. leave it alone, lets talk about systems, can i get an AMEN?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7973
er ok - amen ! -lol

thats y i dont like c/rap - same old repetitive rubbish

***ducks head because of the following hate posts replies flying my way vvvvvvvv.......

Bronze Member
Username: Genocyde21

Post Number: 32
AMEN!!!!! Holy sh*t are u reading my mind there. I say the EXACT same thing... Especially with 50 cent. Listen bro, if i would have ben the one who try to shoot you 12 times, i would have killed you after 3 FOR SURE.

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 336
I saw Amen for a diff. reason than yall. I'm sick of 50 Talkin his BS about how he been shot 9 times and hes a gangsta, he rich and still got connect. Hes a lie. Since when r u a gangsta for gettin shot 9 times and NOT shootin back!!?? BTW, 50 walks around with 3 federal agents to watch his back...b!tch.
I agree most the time the dudes jus talk b/c they heard another dude sayin it and it sells records, only a few is real, and you can tell cuz they still show they flags on TV and rep it on a record. I'm sick of wannabe gangsta rappers.

AMEN!!

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 108
this is bullshit, my man 2pac was a fxxkin gangster, if you even comparing 50 cent to 2pac, your out of your danm mind, yeah 2pac is dead, ok, hes still releasing better music than half of these idiots today, and another thing, 2pac didn't quite talk about getting shot in his song as much as 50 does, 50 is either talking about gettin shot or his fxxkin new car or somethin...but anyways, to sum it up, 2pac is the definition of rap music and should not be disrespected

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio

Post Number: 53
lol i live same place as marcus

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 338
I wasnt comparin 50 cent to Tupac. I cant stand 50 ne more. I agree pac was the best ever, the dude died and still has records of unreleased tracks comin out thats hella. You cant compare anybody today to that.

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 634
I hate 50 and his singing, its fu*kin annoying.

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 868
Hey abe lincoln got shot, and he didn't consider himself a gangster. lol so why should 50 cent call himself that?

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 506
abe lincoln died the only thing ne one considered him wuz dead!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7169
" I agree pac was the best ever"

Pac is not the best ever, he was good, but not the best....

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 198
then who was in your opinion

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 638
Who do you think was the best ever fool, of course it was BOB MARLEY, whos with me on that one??lol thats my opinion.

Silver Member
Username: Timothy_314

Post Number: 162
NO ONE CAN EVER BE THE "BEST" b/c every one likes dif. stuff :-( to you the best is not the best to me see it just gos on who sells the most :-(

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 782
i think its an absolute joke that rap is considered music overall. I think of rap as more or less cool sound effects as far as the deep bass and some version of a triangle that is in every song. I definately do not take rap seriously in any form.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7170
"it just gos on who sells the most "

And thats exactly why people like rovin, and ucfsaxman, dont like rap, it is way to commercial, every song u hear on the radio and see on TV sound the same, because thats what sells, Anybody that likes M&M, Nelly,etc, dont no what real hip-hop is...

Silver Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 344
^^Agreed. I dont like mainstream rap. Too many sell out rappers like 50.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 655
Ya but come on who else likes Bob Marley?? He in my opinion is one of the best singers, his music is relaxing mon.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 656
Listen to some bob marley man and tell me he is not bad azz. RIP

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7176
When 50 first came out, b4 he got shot, he was pretty good,

But hey, Like my boi I-20 say, "Who gives a f*ck if he real i just need some sh!t that i can ride 2"

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 657
Hey Chauncey do u like Bob Marley??

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7180
I listen to every kind of music, i think im the only black guy i no, in a big suv,rims,etc. That be blasting rock and country.lol

Silver Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 385
Rap seems to be getting lazy lately. no one seems to rap any more, they just talk to music, with big bass hits.

Upload

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 658
lol, "red red wine" very good song.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7182
LOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

Marc

Bronze Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 45
i liked the rappers from the early 90's. now they got all these g@y rappers 50 cent use the same beat almost in every song most of his songs sound the same.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2253
the whole recording industry is screwed up if you ask me. just about all music today sucks too, everything from the meaningless rap that consists of how many times you can talk about getting shot, having sex, drinking over priced alcohol, having TV's and big wheels on all your cars and all the money you make, all in a single song...then say all the same stuff 9 more times to release a CD...then remix it all...ect...to the emo BS thats trying to make being g.ay seem cool even if your not really g.ay. punk rich kids creating problems when there aren't any. also, how is anything above "gangster"?? doesn't seem to rough to me. seems like a nice and easy life style if you ask me. other then the problems they create with other rappers.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 660
Who else likes bob marley??

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 662
Who else likes bob marley??

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1129
I personaly do not like "Gangster Rap" I guess you could call it I dont like 50 and I Dispise 2pac.
Honestly I'd rather listen to ICP talking about Fvking fat b!thces and sticking your d!ck in a bee hive. lol
But as far as rap goes I only listen to SPM, Devin The Dude, And various other songs But for the most part I dont really care for rap.

Gold Member
Username: Goatin

Ohio U.S.A

Post Number: 1131
I personaly do not like "Gangster Rap" I guess you could call it I dont like 50 and I Dispise 2pac.
Honestly I'd rather listen to ICP talking about Fvking fat b!thces and sticking your d!ck in a bee hive. lol
But as far as rap goes I only listen to SPM, Devin The Dude, And various other songs But for the most part I dont really care for rap.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1809
i use to listen to rap about 3-4years ago, but now i listen to punk rock, i listen to ICP,KMK, tech n9ne, cypress hill, thats about the closet to rap i get. "sticking your d!ck in a bee hive" what song do they say that, i have all the jokers cards, bizzar, and beverly kills, and i don't remember hearing that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
holy sh!t raven you listen to spm too hes tight. i thought i was the only one who listened to him on this forum lol. have you heard screwed up tape in a car it freaking hits hard.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 663
Tweeker SPM is the shizznit man! Fu*k ya that song hits so hard it starts off w/like a guitar then all of a sudden boom, boom, boom boom boom boom boom,boom boom boom boom, boom boom, boom boom boom boom boom.

Guess noone has heard of the legendary BOB MARLEY.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
lol nah i havent heard bob marley. yeah you too tj lol i like listening to spm's mary-go-round when im high as f u c k. i have mostly all of spms songs. most of spms songs hit hard.

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 290
biggie was my favorite rapper of all times and busta ryhems when he used to basically yell in all his song and go hella dumb in all the vidoes he was tight and dmx one of my favorites also

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1510
tupac was the best black rapper period. he was a true gangster.

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 333
SPM is f-ucking p-imp rave'n

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 664
Tweeker hell ya and in the begginig of wiggy wiggy it hits hella hard man. One of my favorite songs is I MUST BE HIGH.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7980
This whole thread reminds me of a thread i ran back in September

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/music/158806.html

just some of my personal opinions - i dont like c/rap , hip hop , jazz , R&B >>>>>> these r NOT my style , so no hating me ok.

BTW - im not race prejudiced either cause i listen 2 Jamaican dancehall often , Bob Marley was good in his time but imo waaaay too overplayed so i no longer want 2 hear his music .
I used 2 listen 2 alot of heavy metal in the late 80s early 90s but they sadly dont make that style of music much again but it mutated 2 stuff like grunge/alternative etc .
I'm more into adult contempory music these days & there r still a few good songs around 2 keep me occupied , of course i still have my mp3 4 gigs or so stashload of older tunes i like .....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
yeah wiggy wiggy hits loe. my favorite spm song is hustle town f u c k e n hits too like i said almost all his songs hit lol.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 665
To me Bob marley never gets old especially "RED RED WINE". What gets old is the fu*kin radio cuz they play the same sh!t over and over. Another song i luv of Bob Marley is "BUFFALO SOLDIER".

Wut does imo mean? EVery1 uses that.

Gold Member

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1518
rovin u just hatin cuz u live way the fluck over there in trinidad. hip hop has taken over america in case u didnt know

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3530
imo = in my opinion.:-)

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1922
lol do u know what is funny rovin look at how many posts you had at the beginning of that thread.

oh ya guys who cares it's only what you like everyone likes diffrent music but ya i hate the hip hop/rap scene right now lol ive been listening to like early 90's rock

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
rovin.....Hey yourself. If you can't stand some songs by some artists, don't listen to their material or ignore it. Don't say that you listen to "any kind of music" then contradict those very words when you write "can't stand certain artists". You are totally missing the meaning of the word "any".

Do you get paid to be a music critic? There are other things to worry about in life than wondering how some artist got a recording contract. Life goes on and it does not stop because there certain aspects in it that you don't like.

Enjoy the music you like and ignore those that you don't.

lol lmao

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 666
Thanx Muddy ur so smart,"IMO".lol

Gold Member

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1525
i dont get it muddy

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 668
In other words i think hes smart in my opinion.

What happened Pelon? Blonde moment?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 669
Que pasa hombre???

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7985
Pelon - 4 ur information dont think 4 1 second in my country ppl dont listen 2 hip hop etc becasue we have alot of radio stations catering 4 different genres of music - SO BE QUIET SINCE U DON'T KNOW ! ....if it has taken america according 2 u , who cares !

Some ppl get so B!TCHY when u say u dont like what music they like & they wanna argue & sh!t , i'm not here 2 stop any1 from listening 2 whatever they like .

Its an open forum 4 ppl 2 express their views

Hey - whatever u play in ur car/house ..its ur business ......

Gold Member

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1526
im just sayin. they say it in advertisements and the media that hip hop is growing in popularity

Bronze Member
Username: Nanbakat

Mexico CityMexico

Post Number: 45
FYI

The Reggae version of Red, Red Wine is a cover by UB40. The original version of the song is by Neil Diamond not by Bob Marley.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 771
FYI, Who gives a fu*k bob marley sings it way better. Thats wut singers do they still sh!t from other singers, like SPM jacked lyrics from bob marley 2 joints and SPM jacked lyrics from Eazy E from boyz in da hood, and he probably jacked a lot more from other people. Bob marley had 1 of the coolest voices ever man. FYI!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us