2004 F150 Sub Box

Bronze Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 22
guys i need a new subwoofer box for my f150... its got the 40/60 split bench. and i need to put 2 12' in the back of it... i was curiuos if i could get them under the seat???or if i take out the 60 bench and put in another 40 bucket seat... so i could have a box built for the middle of it.. with 2 12'.... and im curious to where i would mount the amp... would if be ok if it would sit on top of the box??? any help would be greatly appreciated.... thanks guys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
its also the new body style truck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
BUMP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
NEW BUMP<><><>

Bronze Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 65
hey i was thinkin the same thing my brother just got a 2002 f150 and theres no space for subs. i was thinnking of raising the rear bench seat and seee if we can fit two 10" subs under there thats really the only solution i came up with lol unless you wanna get rid of your rear seat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
ive got an 01 and my seat is raised an inch with 2 10's in it.. but the sound isnt all the great.. it just bought a beginning level db drive stuff.. sounded good for awhile then i heard my friends type r's and decided i needed so RE's thats when my dad came up with the idea to get a new truck... and i defitnly want 12's .. i think im gonna put dual buckets. and have a sealed box in between.. ive seen it done b4... but then that leaves me with behind or under the rear seats for 2 1200 watt rms amps and a Memphis audio 4 channel 250 watt for the doors... this is gonna be a tight squeez...ill post pics when/if i get it done

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
yeah definately post pics lol so 10" were the only ones you can fit under there. i told him to get two 500rms 10" subs to put under there. i totally forgot about where to mount the amps lol i guess ill see if they fit under the passenger and driver seat.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
yeah man i will... my amp was under my front seat.. and it was a TIGHT fit... really tight... but yeah if i do anything itll be b4 july...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
d@mn thats a long @ss time lol by then ill probably have a life and get out of this forum haha jk. you seen any pictures on the web that have a setup like yours under the seat i cant find none.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
yeah i saw one on like cars.com i was looking at harley trucks and came across it... it look really good...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us