2006 Silverado Crew Cab

Username: Emartin9

Houston, Texas US

Post Number: 1
Ok here is the deal....I am trying to put a system in my truck but I really dont know what to put. I use to have a 97 Silverado ext Cab with 2 10's Sony Xplode with the Sony Xplode 1200 Watt Amp. I was pretty happy with it. I've been looking around and this place told me that I could get 4 10's behind the rear seat. They charge me 1,000 if I get 4 Sony Xplods 4 Pioneer 6 1/2 speakers to replace the stock door panels and a 1200 watt Sony Xplode amp. Or they charge me 1500 for 4 Kickers a Kicker Amp and the four pioneer 6 1/2's. What do you guys think? What should I get???

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 144
Hey if i were you i would go with the kicker i used to have 2 sony 10inch subs with a 1200 watt amp and its alright but sony sucks pretty bad in car audio so many people on here hate sony, but if i were you i would go with the kicker i have heard so many reviews on goods being good, you cant really go wrong with kicker from wat i have heard, do you know wat model of kicker subs they are?

Bronze Member
Username: Johntheguy

Post Number: 45
i've had xplod subs and that same amp, and since getting some better stuff i'm a lot happier. you should go for the kicker stuff probably.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us