Anyone here get JL subs new from ebay ?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3791
Im about to purchase 2 10w6v2's and want to get them for no more then $520 shipped to me. Anyone order any of there JL subs new from ebay. If so please give us your story. If anyone knows of any trustworthy places then let me know. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2221
i got my 13W7 from Indo. that was before i read into all the bad comments about them, guess i got lucky. it actually had the serial numbers on it too.

i've read tons of comments about people ordering the W6v2's from Americaaudio (same as IndoAudio) and not having numbers. same with Sonomax. thoes are really the only 2 sellers i see with 10W6v2's.

why are you going back to W6v2's MO??

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 161
Indo Sucks. I got screwed over by them, Do noat risk it. Just my 2 cents

Username: Brycew7

B.C., B.C.

Post Number: 1
I ordered my 10W7 off Sonomax on ebay , it came in the box screwed to the board like all of them, it just didn't have the Serial number on the box, and the owners manual wasn't there. No complaints really.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3792
"why are you going back to W6v2's MO??"

Because they are my favorite subwoofers and i miss them :-)

I will probably stay with this setup for a very long time. Tired of looking for subs etc...

I may order thru indoaudio. I havent had a problem with them in the past. I emailed them to make sure we are on the same page.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7148
what about the arsenal????

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3794
Had a defective arc amp that i got from a guy on one of the forums. Sent it back for repair under warranty. Just decided to go with the 2 10's instead. Sent the Arsenal 12 back to AA. I prefer JL subs overall.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7149
oh, that sux

anywho, my boi bought his jl subs from sonomaxaudio, pretty good prices, nice feedback..Only thing was shipping took about 5 days...But worth the wait

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 933
5 days for shipping isnt bad

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 137
I bought 1x10W6V2 on Ebay, great experience, would buy again (only not JL, 'cause that's not what I like now):-)

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2229
Indo doesn't sell W6v2's last time i checked. they sell the W6v2's under their other name, Americaudio, for some reason.

so the amps getting fixed no problem then?? thats good, hope everything works out for you soon. its taken forever it seems!!

what made you decide to just go back with the W6v2's from the Arsenal?? didn't like the Arsenal or just want to get things over and done with??

Silver Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 186
I've bought from indo before. Can't remember what exactly I got from them i think it was an amp. But it turned out fine everything was there

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3796
I just want things over and done with.

The thing with the JL w6v2's. TO me they sound there best when there paired up in a 2 sub setup.

1 12w6v2 whould be more then enough for only SQ but put to of them toghether and you will get SQ plus nicer lows and authority on rap and heavier music.

2 10w6v2's sound like a excellant setup. I may even consider going ported with these off that arc 1500-XXK at 900 x 1 @ 4 ohm

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3797
Im trying to decide between sonomax and americaaudio aka indoaudio. I have ordered with indoaudio before and havent had any problems.

There is another seller called 310audio that offers a 1 year warranty unlike the other two.

Bronze Member
Username: Licid

Brunswick, Ohio USA

Post Number: 35
I orderd my 12w7 from indo audio, and I had to ship it back because it looked like someone drop kicked the box down 20 flights of stairs and then jumped from the 20th floor and landed on my box. I had to go through a bunch of BS to get a new one from them but they took it back and sent over a new one and it arived in perfect condition the second time. That was probably due to fed ex or whatever but indo gave me a hard time returning it evenm though I payed shipping insurance. All in all, I would not buy from them again.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3802
LiCid, I know Indo audio removes seriel #'s off the sub to protect the distributors according to them. Im glad you got a new on though. Did it come with the owners manual and everything sealed and most importantly, how did it sound ?

Bronze Member

Brunswick, Ohio USA

Post Number: 39
It came with the owners manual. It came with a set of JL Audio stickers. It also was completely sealed in the box and mounted to the baffel. I did not see a serial number anywhere. The sub sounds awesome. I have had it for 1 1/2 years in a sealed enclosure built to specs of JL's website. I just recnetly put it in a slot ported box this past weekend built to specs off of JL's site and wow, what a difference in output the ported box makes. I will never go back to sealed. Overall I am very, very, happy with the sub. It gets loud enough that I cant turn it up all they way, so thats plenty loud for me. I am not looking to have an insanely loud cant sit in my car system. Just something that sounds great day in and day out and that is what that sub has done for me.

Bronze Member

Brunswick, Ohio USA

Post Number: 40
MO - Also, a friend of mine has two 12w6v2's in a dodge neon and you cant breathe when you sit in the car. So I think those 10w6's will make you very happy.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3803
Cool, did your friend run his sealed or ported. I use to have 2 12w6v2's sealed and they were def loud enough for everday. What amp is he using ?

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3804
Its going to be between Americaaudio, Sonomax and 310audio.

310audio comes with a 1 year warranty and claims he got them from a dealer that went out of business.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1920
i ordered my 2 10" mtx 7500 from indo and everything went fine took about 7 days to get but then again im on the east coast and i only paid for ground so it was expected

Silver Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 187
charlie what are your thoughts on mtx just curious

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1921
i didnt think they were to bad i mean there not as good as the dd i just got but better then alot of the subs i have heard i really liked them they got really loud for 2 10's and sounded fairly good and i like the amp i have from mtx they do make some nice amps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us