Can bose factory player work with system?

Username: Hobbskc

Post Number: 8
Can i hook up subs and amp to a Bose factory disc player? I know I can, but would it sound as good as if I bought a new deck?

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2212
i'm sure you can with a LOC, but it'll never sound as good as an aftermarket unit. i doubt there are RCA's on the back of thoes units.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2108
bose is not a radio, it is speaker/amp system in car.....

Username: Hobbskc

Post Number: 9
It said Maxda Bose on CD player...but I don't know. Doesn't matter anymore. Was I on my way to work and it just shut down. Turned out it fried because my daughter stuck change in the CD slot the night before. Long story short...I bought a new Kenwood HU and it sounds great! :-)

Username: Bkg107

Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 2
I own an Olds Intrigue and it came with a factory Bose speaker and amp setup. Without a converter box, you won't get it to make a sound. If you have an aftermarket cd deck and the converter box hooked up correctly, It will sound almost like a competition system, once you add the subs and the amp. The most common manufacturer of these converters I guess is Scocsee (Wal-Mart House brand) and as long as you are gentle and follow directions TO THE T, it will sound great, Mine does.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us