Are These PG's any good?

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 78
Does anyone have any feedback on these subs?
http://cgi.ebay.com/2-PHOENIX-GOLD-R15-15-SUBWOOFERS-1600-WATTS-NEW-06-HOT_W0QQi temZ9729131692QQcategoryZ18804QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
And is this a good Deal?

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 496
WARNING:
BEWARE OF INDOAUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do not buy from indoaudio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 709
no they are crappy subs. save your money and get some www.ascendantaudio.com assassins or some kicker cvr's. the assassins being more sq and the cvr's being more towards spl.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Ok, yea I heard about INDOaudio getting over on peeps! But I didn't know if these Phoenix Gold were any good or not. I was trying to go by the "Good/Bad/Ugly List" and it said to ask around about some of there subs because they were under the "Good" category! Thanks SW, anymore feedback?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 852
yeah right bro they are crappy but the regular octane r the z rated are much better trsut me much better only 10 bucks more yeah they are good but not that good buy the xenon they are pretty tight

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
Hey lilrob, what was that sub you were holding in that pic, and was it a 15 or 18? Oh yea, does anyway have a copy of the "Good, Bad, and Ugly List"

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 853
18 inch bro u interested in an atomic apxx one of the best spl drivers out there and will handle 25k watts at burps for 360 shipped i have already 2 dudes from ecoustics that are goint to buy it, im gonna start a team fro spl and i will have atomic stuuff and i can have them cheap so if ur interested just hit me up at extrmndor3@msn.com check atomicspeakers.com
oh im sellin the sx brand new na like new 1 month old with receipt so i can buy the atomic apx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us