Assassin or CVR

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 132
OK srry im making so many new threads but i cant decide between these to i want people opioions on witch to get i want SPL and SQ. it would be great to get opions on wat to get

Bronze Member
Username: Stnorris

Post Number: 92
ive heard that assassins have better sq, but dont get as loud. Cvrs dont have as good sq, but can get louder. I have 2 cvrs myself. They get LOUD, and the sound quality is good. I havent heard any assassins though.

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
can you feel the bass on your chest and its hard to breath kinda? thats what i want my subs to do

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
im still messing around with my setup, and i havent turned my subs up that loud yet. i need to put some sound deadner in my trunk, cause it rattles way tooo much.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
my Hu also sucks really really bad!, so until then....

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 585
LOL steven w/my cvrs my trunk rattles wayyy to much too no matter how i put the subs so for now i have them pointing towards the seats w/seats down as far up as possible and it still rattles like hell!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
ya, i ordered some sound deadner though for my trunk. so no more rattling for me

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Tj can you feel the bass on your chest and stuff with the CVRs

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 587
Im not sure. I know i can feel it in my throat and it like puttin pressure on my ears but i dont know about the chest. I know this song from bass mekanic kinda knocks the air out of you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
yea thats kinda wat i ment like its kinda hard to breath a little

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
tj - what amp you got?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 588
Lanzar 268. Im trying to put pics on that thread i made about my install but pics are too big and cant resize em so tryin to get paint so i could post pics. Steven u got audiobahn right?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
yep

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
hey steve wat audiobahn amp you got? im thinkin about getin one for my CVRs

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7124
A8000T

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
yea the A8000T

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
how many watts is the amp you got now?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
"im thinkin about getin one for my CVRs"

so did you decide to get the cvrs too?

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
i think so if your askin me lol, i havnt heard of assassins befor and there not big like kicker so i think im gunna go with the CVRs but i dunno wat amp to pick, hey tj do you like the lanzar 268? is it pretty good quality?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 590
"how many watts is the amp you got now?"
who u askin steven?
Devin im very satisfied w/my 268 it puts out a good amout of power for the price. Its pretty big too.
Its 2000watts max and ill just say 900rms opti said a little over 900rms was what it was benchtested at but ill say 900.

Devin ur from colorado right? Damn its late and theres only 2 school dayz left and they are finals so i need sleep but cant get any.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
i would go with the a8000t. its a mono channel amp, doesnt over heat, and puts out the true 800rms.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 591
Id get the 268 you get a lil more than 100watts rms and they get hot but i dont care maybe you do. So far mine hasnt got that hot. With my digital cam i bought today i took video of my subs moving to a bass test and damn they are moving to their limit with that test. I'll try to put it on realmofexcursion.com if i can work the fu*kin thing.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 592
Yup yup but i love my cvrs. Great subs.

Gold Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 1063
I used to work with CVR's a bunch and now I own the Arsenals (not assassins). The CVR's are really accurate and clean and loud and have good bass. Arsenals get really low, loud, clean, accurate, and are musical. The assassins you could hear the music with. The CVR's are great subs though, either one is awesome.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1792
personally i would go with the assassins, i have the AA atlas, which the assassin replaced, and the atlas is better than a cvr, my one 15 sealed with 200wrms had better sq and got just as loud as my friends 12 inch ported cvr with 400wrms, and the atlas had better low end, and is one of the best sq subs i have ever heard, and you can't beat the price.

Silver Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 104
tj, i'm thinking of gettin some cvrs in the future, but the only bad hting is i hear they blow a lot, are you having any problems wiht giving them 900 watts or are they handling it pretty well?..thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us