One ?

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 276
should i get the aa 6.5 woofers for a rear fill or just not even worry about it

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Post Number: 2398
Different philosophies for different enthusiasts. If you have proper processing, you don't need it.
It will only make things worse. Then again, if you don't, it may improve your listening experience. For some, the only way to do rear-fill is with the identical driver that you use for your front stage so as not to differentiate between the reproduction, ruining your image in the process.
And even then, the signal should be run mono without amplification for the same reason.

Ultimately, you decide though. See what you lack and lean towards what you want.

Bronze Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 84
I think it's better to invest that money in even better front syst. I don't like rear fills:-(

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3031
I also don't like rear fill. The only time when it was slightly acceptable was when I had my Dolby Pro-Logic processing turned on, but Dolby is cheesey when you mostly listen to two channel sources.

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
i have type x comps but the aa 6.5's are only $35

Bronze Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 90
Just buy some beer for that $35. There is nothing better than Saturday afternoon, garage, door panels off, Heineken and Marlboro:-)
After the install follows tweaking and listening to all the CD's one more time:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
lol sounds good maris so i guess ima pass on those
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us