Y are dealers stupid???

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 492
lmao...i went to my local dealer and to my surprise the manager knows absolutely nothing about car audio....he wuz trying to tell me tht treo products have no sound quality and also tht jl audio is a very inefficent brand......wtf its true tht all these ppl want is to sell sell sell sell......also he didnt even know bout the big three....he also sed in a high powered system a alternator isnt required.........tht guy is a bigger idiot tht micheal jackson raping a naked little boy.......hh btw im am drunk off my a$s but everything i typed is true :-O

Bronze Member
Username: Stnorris

Post Number: 79
haha. funny. ya your right about that. People who work at those stores dont know anything. The people at Best Buy are for the most part, clueless and also dumba*sses.

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 494
finally sum one who agrees and everything they were selling are top of the line they say......"buzz off" the name of the dealer ship.....Full of more sh!t thn sum ghey fat excersice instructor?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 932
People that work at these large "corporate" stores, are either going through colege and need a part time just to get by until their career takes off, or they are partners in life with their spouse that is already making a decent living and the only reason they have this job is because their spouse would not like it very much because then they seem like a free loader.

"Corporate" stores are there to just go in and take advantage of their high volume prices, thats all. They are geared to do the thinking for you. Thats why they have pre-packaged systems. No thinking involved. Just come in and give them your money. The people there are not experts in anything. They are just there to make sure that you do not steal anything.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1529
^^^^dat true

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2460
i would actually like to open up an audio store and sell good brands. and i would make sure every worker is MECP certified before they can work.

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 296
yeah most audio shops up here are loyal to one brand, such as sound stream or MTX. and yes they are all retarded

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 3023
Wow, mixneffect, that was an awesome post. I try to avoid sales people altogether, including installers...the last one I talked to at Best Buy didn't even know what DIN and double DIN meant, and the guy installs head units daily? Every once in a while, however, you will meet someone that does know what they're talking about, but that's like finding a Ferrari in a junk yard.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2195
just because someone is MECP certified (or whatever other certifications are out there)doesn't mean they know anything, still.

places like best buy are there for people who don't know what they are doing or don't care. the general public.

also, stores are gonna push what they can make the most money off of.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us