Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2228
http://woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3638

what do you think about this box ?

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 845
It looks good. I would go cheaper for you and build one. lol. But seriously. i would do custom colors.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2229
alright i will have to wait a couple weeks for some extra cash though , if you want to build one for me sounds nice

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 897
it doesnt say what it is tuned to

Bronze Member
Username: One_loud_vett

Belmont, NH Usa

Post Number: 14
D0nt waste your money on that box!!!!!!!!I have a type r powered by a rockford 700s &00rmsx1 1400 watt peak.I tryed a few boxes and I was unimpressed by all until friday I found a box built almost exacvtly to alpine specs.It was like night & day,you would have thought I added another sub.My one ten sounds better than most of my friends dual 12s.Buy the right box !I think the port is the key alpine recomends a 1"x11"x22"deep port.Trust me wow.I found that box at a local shop for $40.00.

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 850
Well i'll work on designing a box and if you want IM me or email me at farrisaudio@gmail.com. MY s/n is alextf11.If you don't want me to make you one thats cool.

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 852
well, i take that back. I can't design a box because alpine posts none of the specs i need to make one. Sooo.... like Jesse said it would be the ported volume alpine gives.

Bronze Member
Username: One_loud_vett

Belmont, NH Usa

Post Number: 15
The specs are on the spec sheet that came with the sub.You could always call alpine to get them if you dont have the spec sheet.Good luck

Username: Krisackermann

Post Number: 5
does anyone have the specs for the type r's to make a box cause i have lost that sheet that comes with them...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7939
OPTIMUM SEALED = 0.78CUFT

OPTIMUM PORTED = 1.7CUFT .....

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1532
don't say tuning, cuft size, thickness of MDF, etc. Too many factors and not enough info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us