Need Sub(s) For Amp..

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

Sask Canada

Post Number: 270
Ok, so I had planned on selling my Infinity 310A and getting a 611A, and I'm still getting the 611A but I've decided to give the amp to my dad instead of selling it. I was wondering what subs I should get him that will match this amp. 10", a 12" or 2 10"s is what he'd like. Any ideas? That amp is 116W RMS @ 4 ohms and 312W RMS @ 2 ohms. Not alot of power to work with but at least its something. Hes 47 and he likes classic rock, but he loves my stereo and he wants one of his own. He already got a Clarion head unit like mine, lol. So.. Any sub ideas?

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 598
you could try either a w1 or w3, wont get really loud but should sound pretty nice.

Bronze Member
Username: Killswitchjd

Post Number: 92
I would get one infinity 12" subwoofer sealed box if you wany SQ or one kicker cvr12" ported box for spl

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 814
out of these subs mentioned i will choose the kicker cvr.

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

Sask Canada

Post Number: 271
Ok, I checked those out and some other ones. I'll look at a few then narrow it down from there. I dont hear much about Pioneer subs, so that probably means they're ok but theres better subs out there. For the money, should I get him two 10" Pioneer TS-W251R?

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10 072876&catid=20118#

They are only 120W RMS , 4 ohm voicecoil so that amp has more than enough for them. Plus, thats a Canadian site thats near where I live. My dad is a pioneer fan too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us