Hypnotic

Username: Kpowers

Post Number: 7
anyone ever heard of this brand of Sub?

Hypnotic

I was told it is comparable to the JL W7 series.

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 835
Well i have never heard of it. You might have been lied to.

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 467
NO BUT THE DRINK IS GOOD WEN MIXED WITH HENESSYE:-O WUT JU NO BOUT THT :-O

Post Number: 9
they had em on the shelf at the car audio installation place I went into.

The only thing I can see common in this sub and the JL W7 is they both have a huge maganent on the bottom of them...

thnx

Post Number: 10
hey i know all about that hypnotic

im hoping the sub is a good as the sip.

Silver Member

Post Number: 469
^^^^^^^^^LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2986
i drank about half a bottle once in mexico, and was wondering why i wasnt drunk as hell... i didnt know it was so weak lol. dont play beer pong and substitute the beer for hypnotiq though.... one bottle a game... thats the last thign i remembered of that night... i guess one game would be okay if thats all you had. but i was already leaning on 15+ kamakazees ... goog times :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
you gotta add that to some yac.

can anyone find any info online about a a sub made by hypnotic?

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
TREVOR HYPNOTIQ IS WEAK BUT MIXED WITH HENNESYE IT IS STRONG LIKE A B!TCH..IDK IF U AREADY NO BUT ITS CALLED INCREDIBLE HULK AND LET ME TELL U A HOLE BOTTLE OF INCREDILE HULK IS INCREDIble.

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 175
i like hipnotic when its squishy style it tastes so good.
driving wreckless i think you just use all caps to annoy people cause you say youre too lazy to hit the caps button but in the last few letters of your post were small letters.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 480
HEY CLOWN

IDC WUT U THINK I DONT LIKE TO FIGHT OR ARGUE WITH PPL...SO UR OBLIGATED TO UR OPINION AND ALSO I THINK I USE ALL CAPS B/C IM AT WORK AND I AM REQUIRED TO USE ALL CAPS WEN I TYPE...

SINCERLY

DAVID

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2989
yeah i know about that, henessy is too strong for me actually. but the hypnotiq cuts it some. i messed up when i was 15 n got extermelyyyyy wasted off bacardi, henessy, captains, n absolute. and my head is so messed up its all psychological. i cant take shots anymore (except kamakazees), my throat closes n there nothign i can do about it... i used to be a tank. i drank half a water bottle of absolute, bottoms up (stupid thing to do btw). no way can i do that now... but ima vodka guy. i like things dry and smooth, no spices. i drink the goose n cranberry juice (best thing ive ever came upon). i wanna get a bottle of belvedere n try that too. also tito's which is suposed to be sweeter because its made from corn. ive never liked tequila but im interested in getting a bottle of patron to try soon. pretty pricy though. just as they say with everything else. you get what you pay for. the high dollar liquors are definetly better.

sorry kevin, i dont know about the subwoofer brand.

Silver Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 176
i dont like to fight either but it gets annoying like other people said lol. like you said thats my opinion but whatever i had nothing else to do lol.

Love,

Clown

Silver Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 129
^^^So am i dude but i still take the time to take caps off. Personally the look of all caps just annoys me.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2990
btw, i mean strong in taste and burn, not proof. its the burn and the smell that makes my head go crazy and wants me to stop drinking. but with goose n cranberry juice its great. you can even go about 50 50 and it tastes great.

Silver Member

Post Number: 481
happy clown...
damn trevor do the words acoholic ever pop in to ur mind im talkin AA meetings....but nahh im joking im the same way i am a f*u*c*k*i*n beast at drinkin liqour i had 17 shots of vodka then i hat to beat my record took 21 shots of captin then on my b-day i broke tht record with a wooping 23 shot of captin......im unstoppable...and my favorite drinks are captin...f*u*c*k*e*n crytal and all that flavored sh!t.

yes clown peace

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2999
i acutally only drink once every couple months. which will change soon due to the fact its summer and i will be a senior. but i drink responsibly now. i have a natural high tolerance for drugs (perscription i dont do rec drugs) and alcohol because i was always on meds when i was little due to sicknesses. so when they perscribe me pain killers for say a 165 pound man. i double that. the most ive ever drank i dont really know, about 20 drinks ( a shot= a drink) and a game of beer pong with hypnotiq. but thats over a longer period of time then when i was 15 and put myself in a bad situation. i had like 14 shots then, but in about 5-10 minutes. my body didnt knwo what to do with it all so it just shut down... also that was with just an ice cream sandwich in my stomach. when i am ging to drink alot now i always make sure i have lots of food and liquids. please, drink responsibly :-)

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3000
btw i weigh 135.

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1464
dat hypnotiq is good. not strong but good

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3002
i just remembered yoru near tampa. maybe i'll see ya one day haha. im sure i'll be in tampa partying every now and then. i live about an hour away, spring hill. where you live?

Silver Member

Post Number: 482
i live in odessa its actually a minute away from tampa...but do u ever go to any of the car audio shops down hear...like divine sounds, sound advice, buzz off........the onlly good dealer near me is in clearwater stereorama...

Silver Member

Post Number: 483
sry for the double post but i weigh 150 im a skinny b!tch but wen it comes to drinkin i go eat then drink all nite i took those 23 shot in a matter of 2 hours i went to to different parties carrying a handle of captin...my ticket to alot of parties...also 15 shots in 5-10 mins thts suicide but hard as fuuuuuuuu

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3003
ive only been to stereorama. that guy is cool. i need to go back for the hell of it soon. i know where odessa is. my brother used to work at the odessa keys concrete plant. n we know the Keys. now its rinker though. sold it for SO much money.

gotta go to a football game. ttyl

Silver Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 132
Word of advise to everyone, Don't post topics w/ names that could be referring to alcohol. It seems not only do we all share a love of audio but alcohol as well. lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us