Sub wiring

Username: B_son

Post Number: 10
i've seen the diagrams and stuff but my question lies in when wiring in parallel , whenever u wire say the negative wire into the the other voice coil do u continue to use the same wire or a different one?? i may sound very confused so try ur best to answer

Silver Member
Username: Drivingreckless

Near tampa, Florida United state...

Post Number: 463
I SAY SOLDER THE WIRE FROM ONE TERMINAL TO THE OTHER AND THEN SOLDER ANOTHER WIR CUMING OUT OF THE OTHER TERMINAL

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
well is there anyway besides SOLDERing it cuz i don't think i have one of those things

Silver Member

Post Number: 464
SOLDERING IRON ARE CHEAP A BLACK AND DECKER SOLDERING IRON WITH SEVEN TIPS COST 15 TO 20 DOLLARS AT HOME DEPOT...ITS PRETTY GOOD..GET THE JOB DUN

Silver Member

Post Number: 465
SOLDERING IRON ARE CHEAP A BLACK AND DECKER SOLDERING IRON WITH SEVEN TIPS COST 15 TO 20 DOLLARS AT HOME DEPOT...ITS PRETTY GOOD..GETS THE JOB DUN

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
is there anyway other way to do it or is tht the only way it? cuz i'm doing the install right now!

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
IM NOT SURE I WOULD SAY TRY ELECTRICAL TAPE INSTEAD OF SOLDERING IT BUT IM NOT SAYING U SHOULD....

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2078
buy the terminaql ends(female to slide over the terminals, or strip wire back and feed it through the hole in terminal and twist tight)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us