God damn cops are ga.y!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Kickerandy

Vesta, MN America

Post Number: 65
so today me and my friend we outside our school jsut comparing systems cause i jsut got a new sub.....CVR12......and the cop we have is a real PRIC.k!!!! you dont even understand...he dosent do complete stops, or use his turning siganl, and on top of that, he pulls people over for taht same stuff, but he has talked to us before about our systems, adn threating us that he is goona take us to court, but the funny thing is, we dont dont have a sound ordence in our town, and if we did it dosent start till 9:00 or 10:00 anyways, but when me and my friend were comaparing systems, he came out of his house, he live right next to school, and just gave us this DEATH glare, haha it was actually kinda funny, but anyways, overall i geusse you can say that he is a BIG FAT AS>S LAZY PEICE OF SH.IT PIG!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Nemen

Post Number: 805
yeah i know what you mean we got those same kinda cops over here too lol.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2202
cops here dont mind for systems at all ... when i play mind around town they just give me a wave lol , i love small towns

Silver Member

Post Number: 807
lol lmao ^^^^ they wave. i give em the finger lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Timothy_314

Post Number: 62
F*ck i just moved to a SMALL @SS town and i got pulled over befor i got my sub in :@

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2204
i swear this month ive had about 3 wave at me . And at school we have the principal and a counselor stand outside of course to supposedly monitor traffic and everyone always have their systems up and they just smile ... someone squels their tires ... they just smile , man i love it

Bronze Member

Vesta, MN America

Post Number: 66
dam,m you lucky, i do go to school in a small town, how small are you talkin about, cause mine is just 600 people.....i dunno whats your population???

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2205
600 people at ur school ? or ur town ?

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 344
How do you find out what the noise ordience is in your town or city, or even if you have one?

Silver Member

Post Number: 808
thats cool casey i wish they were like that over here.

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 345
How do you find out what the noise ordinence is in your town or city, or even if you have one?

Bronze Member
Username: Stnorris

Post Number: 53
id like to know too....but i dont think anyone knows the answer..

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2151
i believe i'd fight a sound ordinance ticket. theres no real way to prove it was you if you ask me.

Bronze Member

Vesta, MN America

Post Number: 67
oh ya!! i would too, but if your city does have a sound ordence it dosent start till 9:00 or 10:00 i think, so cops cant say sh.it untill after 9:00, but im not toatally sure on that, a way that you could figure out if you have a sound ordence law is talk to the town council, or sumone up there.

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1002
That's totally untrue, Andy. If you're not 100% certain, you shouldnt even post, as some people could actually violate local or state laws taking your advice.

In California, if your system is audible from a certain distance, you can (and will in many cases) get a ticket for it - and after a set amount of violations, can even have the audio equipment removed from your vehicle.

To find out if your state, county, or city have a noise ordinance, you can normally find out online by checking out the statutes pertaining to motor vehicles, (sometimes it's set specifically for cars/trucks etc) or sometimes it would fall under disturbing the peace.

Also - not only does the time come into play frequently, but a lot of people dont realize that many of the local ordinances actually specify what's permissible in what type of zone you're in. For example, in some cities (I believe Chicago is one of these, but dont quote me on that) a residential area has much stricter laws than say, an industrial zoned area, or even commercial.

Seth

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3434
it is 25ft. in my County:-):-):-):-):-)

$70 ticket.:-O

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2844
i lost count of how many warnings i got.... espicially when im out of town.. :-)

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2414
guys try www.findlaw.com

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2846
what he said^^ just get ur state, county ordinances.. ALL laws there....

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 733
i had 3 fu.ck with me when i got off the bus coming from atlantic city, fu.ckin pigs and there fat pig a.sses, but thats how it is where i use to live u learn 2 deal with the b.s then until payback comes, eggs baseballbats to there cars, pi.ss n sh.it on there seat, smear sh.it on there window, smear sh.it under the door handle
Just try to pi.ss emm off then run fromm emmm ,that really pi.sses emm off, then 10 mins later when they ride by we say da.mn pig your car smells like sh.it, and then they ask you if you saw anyone smear sh.it on there car and you say no,and they no your the one who did it but they can't prove it, your laughin ur a.ss off when they drive away sayin da.mn we really fu.cked that piggys car up, lol

Don't get me wrong there's alot of cool cops out there but most are fu.ckin a.ssholes

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 559
LOL muddy you know from expierience! Ya id think it would fall under disturbin' the peace.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 792
i dont have no problem.....my system is inaduable outside...realy...i was tryin to go 2 a party 2nite...but the police shut that down (LAMO) i had the system bumpin with the cops like 40ft away....then i was going to funland the police liked my car.....an asked me sum quick questions an then went on bout my bussiness...then they were in front of me never touched the knob....guess u dont get in trouble when ur car draws lots of attention regardeless......plus i had 4 other people in the car....whut.....but i dont even worry bout the po po....but i want to get a system that will get me tickets....4 real my system ain nuffin

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 562
I know the 5-o is def dirty over here. Hey andy dats how they r here too. They take of burnin rubber and haulin azz and they are not even on call. Or they turn their lights on and haul azz just so every1 can get the fu*k out of their way. I hate the po po too not cuz of their job just cuz alot of them are dirty.

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 335
dude i got the fattest @$$ school you ever seen 3000+ students its insane and its g@y as f*ck! My town has over 75 police cars just in the town and like 15 undercover we got like the fattest undercover in the world!

Bronze Member
Username: Timothy_314

Post Number: 88
i couldn't find nuttin on this site about it www.findlaw.com what should i type in?

Silver Member
Username: Serius

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 106
^^^eaither could i...ne ways i was at a red light me n my buddy were testin a cd we made wit old skool 36 mafia...n all of a sudden i see a guy wit a black tee n a badge wit a gun walkin towards my car n he goes str8 inmy face n tells me to shut the fu.k up n he was in a white work van

Bronze Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 11
the cops over here could care less about your system lol. they dont bug me.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 564
Where u from Mr. "tweeker"?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3465

quote:

LOL muddy you know from expierience! Ya id think it would fall under disturbin' the peace.

nah. lol

but i did find out about it before it went in to effect in July of last year.

actually my friend got pulled over while he was bumpin at a jiffy store right across the street from where he and i both work.....at 6:00 AM. ....but he only got a warning. lol

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1478
im fcken scared of cops. i dont know about u guys

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2200
i don't have a problem, you can't hear anything from my car with the windows up anyway, lol.

also, the laws do serve a purpose. people are asleep late at night and early in the mornings. you'd be pissed if someone woke you up. people have things to do and need rest. and no one wants to hear your music over their own. thats just annoying. people have different tastes in music. personally i think the music most people blast on their (sh!tty sounding) systems (for the most part) sucks. theres prob plenty of other reasons.

you just don't think about it when your enjoying your music.

Bronze Member
Username: Northomaha

Post Number: 68
yea, i know that here in omaha nebraska which is a pretty big city, like 850000 its 100ft gets you a ticket and i think thats a pretty common law

Gold Member
Username: Pelona

Perris, California USA

Post Number: 1481
naw the reason i hate cops is i think theyr just racist towards latinos and blacks. thats why
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us