EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Johnnylemoine

LaPlace, Louisiana United States

Post Number: 808
ok now that ive gotten yalls attention, i am proud to announce that myself and my freinds are going to become RE dealers. we arent completely there yet, but we will be soon. right now i would just like to know how many ppl would be willing to buy from us right now. we are located in LaPlace, LA 70068. we hope to have either old RE prices or lower if possible. but for now if u would be willing to buy from us please let me know. i have a paypal account that we will probably be using to do internet purchasing. i am for real about this, if u have any doubts, ask marshall white, we know each other pretty good. im a straight up fella, im not trying to steal anyones money. thanks for reading this. hope to be selling to u soon.

if u have any questions please feel free to ask. or email me at crabmaster596@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 114
I would love you forever... and probably buy something when funds allow.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7020
how soooooooooooooooooon???

Bronze Member
Username: Splmonster

Post Number: 73
thats awsome im sure you'd get lotsa buyers off ecoustics

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7847
now ur price will make it a valid reason 4 ppl 2 start back going with RE subs -lol .........

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 817
Do you think you would be selling at the end of this month?

Silver Member

Post Number: 809
hopefully we will be selling at the end of this month. i need to get an idea of who i can sell to first before i order. i dont wanna order first then get stuck with a bunch of subs. but at the rate its goin i will be selling soon. if u guys could, just spread the news. now out of state stuff will prolly be at the old RE prices, but local LA stuff will prolly be a lil cheaper.

im goin to try and get a price list to yall tomorrow. keep the posts and comments comin guys.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7022
I will post it on my "myspace bullitens".lol

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7023
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2186
id be very interested in 2 sx's

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 762
wow......thats whuts up...i know its to early for this...but i live on east coast will i still b able to get some re stuff from u....i hope so...

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 712
thank you now i can complete my pair of 18 inch sx

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 313
dude sling that sh!t

Silver Member
Username: Theweasel

Post Number: 175
i will buy subs from you anytime. please try to pull this off, the car audio gods demand it. JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
btw, you can chalk me down for a sx 15 and a re 12.1

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 1163
i would buy

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 591
im thinkn bout 2 MX 15's or two XXX 15's ion the next few months..... and i would buy from you if price is right!

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2187
im feelin another re bo-ner on the way!!

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1121
You need to check with RE because from what I have heard they have zoning areas and if a dealer is caught selling out of there area they can and will suspend there autorization to sell indefinately. This is how they keep dealers from undercutting others. Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Jprix82

Post Number: 562
I would be interested in buying aswell :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 814
thanks polo for that info. i will check into that. but i was thinking if i ship to yall and if something breaks, yall can just ship back to me and will go to RE with the sub,etc. it shouldnt be a problem though. at least i hope.

yall keep intouch for the price list. thanks to all.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1125
Treo is the same way! I had to have a really nice person buy a sub for me at his dealer in which they will ship to him then my buyer will have to ship to me, go figure.. Polo.

Silver Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 122
i smell another bandwagon coming

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 288
oh god i hope this works. some sx's would be p.imp

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2957
i probably would be buyinbg them for my own use. and i dont know what subs id get but i will be installing system all summer long. and Re will be highly reccomended. so if you are a dealer i will buy form you, just as i'd want all of you to support me in the same situation. if your going to be a dealer, do you have a shop or website? if so i'd like to check it out (website, unfortunatly i live very far away to check out a shop. lol) goodluck with everything!

Silver Member
Username: Highstone

Post Number: 180
so how much would the following cost?
12" SX
12" SE
thanks...

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2138
theres plenty of pissed off people over on the forums at www.caraudio.com that'd get some RE subs from you if the prices are decient like they were before.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1126
^^ yea. RE has gone wayyyyy up

Silver Member

Post Number: 815
ok yall please bare with me on this. i understand everyones excitement. believe me im excited too. i didnt get the price list yet, im hoping either later tonight, or tomorrow i will have them. i just had a talk with one of my associates and im waiting on the list. if all goes well i hope to have at least the old RE prices. but the more ppl i get on here and other places that r willing to buy, the better chance i have of this goin through completely. we are extremely close right now. i think im goin to go talk to UPS or Fedex soon to see about shipping costs. thank you all for the support and reading this post. please feel free to email me or give my email address to others not on this forum. crabmaster596@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 816
ok yall please bare with me on this. i understand everyones excitement. believe me im excited too. i didnt get the price list yet, im hoping either later tonight, or tomorrow i will have them. i just had a talk with one of my associates and im waiting on the list. if all goes well i hope to have at least the old RE prices. but the more ppl i get on here and other places that r willing to buy, the better chance i have of this goin through completely. we are extremely close right now. i think im goin to go talk to UPS or Fedex soon to see about shipping costs. thank you all for the support and reading this post. please feel free to email me or give my email address to others not on this forum. crabmaster596@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 817
sh!t i double posted sorry.

Bronze Member
Username: Serius

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 96
i would so buy n i have like atleast 10 people who wanna get RE subs but cant afford da new prices

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2200
im def. pickin up a re 12.1 and 12'' sx if i can get old prices

Silver Member

Post Number: 820
awesome guys, thanks. looks like ill have to give yall the price list tomorrow. sorry bout the wait.

serious, if u know ppl who want RE stuff, give them my email address. im goin to need zip codes and stuff when we are ready to sell.

so when i get the price list, ill give yall the word, and yall just email me your orders.

oh and it would be REAL nice if everyone had a paypal account. im set up for that already, and im verified too. crabmaster596@yahoo.com

keep bumpin the post guys, thanks.

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 826
bump I cant say i owuld buy anything unless i have a pricelist.

Silver Member

Post Number: 821
i know, i hear ya alex, im tryin my hardest to get a price list as soon as i can. when i do get it, like i said before, im hopin for at least old RE direct prices like we used to pay. if i can do better i will, but i still have to charge for shipping to yall. i didnt really have a chance today to get the list, i just finished working a 14 hour day.
sorry for keeping yall waiting, but please dont lose faith, i am for real about this, it will happen. thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
still waiting for the prices....

Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 4
yes put me down for a 18" sx if it goes tru

Bronze Member
Username: Vc23

Post Number: 49
yeah, id be very interested in a lower re price for the 06 12in, im from the michigan area, and yeah get it movin, and you should have yourself a good business.

Silver Member

Post Number: 822
ok yall update, RE is in the process of getting all the legal tax cr@p in line and they will fax me the prices. im sorry i thought it would happen faster, but its taking a lil while. but it is deff goin to happen. i will also be selling batteries, wire, caps, HU's, etc. i dont have any prices for that stuff ready yet. but i will post that also.

oh yeah, and we installed a new MX 12 today in a console box. its sweet, pics and vids comin soon.

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2227
what kind of hu's ?

Bronze Member
Username: Akamigs

Post Number: 50
i could use a headunit.

Bronze Member
Username: Vc23

Post Number: 51
hey johnny lemoine, if its not to big of a deal could you send me a copy of the re price list when you get it? my email is b_v50_2009@hotmail.com, thank you very much- lookin forward to the sales

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
no problem VC23, ill copy ur email down right now.

if anyone else wants me to email them the list just email me at crabmaster596@yahoo.com and request that i send the list to ur email. thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3484
you got an email from me:-):-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
when are you going to post the prices here?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 3495
not supposed to
it is a confidential dealer price list now.:-):-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
well joe, prices may vary a lil depending on where u live relative to where i live. ill try to keep them as close to the same as possible, but they may still vary. plus if i send u a copy, u can save it and always have it and i wont have to keep re-posting the list. as u may know, thousands of ppl always as for an RE price list on here. i just think it would be a lil easier to just everyone their own copy.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 146
Yea if its not to much of a hastle, can you email me a price list too. USAsk8er1@aol.com thanks

Silver Member

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 856
Email me one too please. farrisaudio@gmail.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 825
no prob yall. i just sent u all an email to see if i got them right. the list will be sent as soon as i get it. please tell me if u didnt get an email from me.

oh and anybody else you guys know that would like RE products, give them my email too. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1785
i'm just wondering how did the RE mx sound, i haven't heard too much about it, supposedly a sx with better sq.

Silver Member

Post Number: 826
yep thats pretty much it. i loved it. it hit pretty much the same, we wired it for 4 ohms on the orion 2500D so if i remember correctly thats 1200 watts rms. it sounds like its asking for more watts. but i think it has better SQ than the SX. the mechanical xmax is crazy, way more than the sx. the surround is huge. i was amazed, i cant wait to see wut a XXX will do in person.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1787
isn't a 2500d 1ohm stable, if so would that mean at 4ohms the sub would only see 600watts, anyway thats good to hear, right now im thinking if i ever get another sub its either gonna be a AA havoc or RE mx, im sure either one would work great off a RE12.1.

Silver Member

Post Number: 827
nah dude, the orion 2500D does 2500 at 1 ohm, 1700 at 2 ohms, and 1200 at 4 ohms. but yeah, a MX should be nice on a 12.1

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 107
Looks like Orion is current limited, because if 1200 at 4 ohms, then at 1 ohm it should give 8800W:-) Well, but that's for the real amps:-) I have heard only one Orion amp - it was hcca 2x25 at 4 ohms stereo. I think we took it down to 1 ohm mono (should be 1x400) to power RF sub, I wasn't impressed at all, seemed like it didn't have enough "juice":-(

Silver Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 212
hey can you send me a price list for RE, and a couple of nice HU's prices, thatd be sweet thank you. gangt3r_4_l1f3@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 182
Interesting let me know how this goes. RE subs are rather unheard of where I live and the only place I've seen them for sale is on ebay.
If someone could would you rate their subs amongst themeselves on sq and spl.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
se= sq
sx= spl daily driver
mt,mx= spl
xxx= sql
xmx= spl

Silver Member

Post Number: 828
i beg to differ on the MX sub, i just installed one and it has more SQ than a SX.

and yes troy i will send u the price list when i get it. ill email u right now to get ur zip code.

and two of my freinds have orion 2500D's and i also had a 1200D with the specs for the 2500D in the manuel and it says 2500 @1ohm 1700@2ohm and 1200 @4ohm.

Username: Ominub

Post Number: 1
I'd most likely be willing to buy sometime, send a e-mail qdbqdb2003@yahoo.com with prices. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Rhassler

Gilford, NH

Post Number: 593
hey johnny hows the MX compair to the SX in spl terms?

Silver Member

Post Number: 829
ya know, i cant quite say exactly, we have a meter, and when my buddy with the MX gets back from panama we're gonna meter it in a box that we will also meter my other friends SX and compare. but as of now with them in diff boxes, they are pretty much equal. the MX sounds better to me though. when we get them both metered, i will let u all know the numbers.

Silver Member
Username: Zero43

Kyle, TX USA

Post Number: 185
Does RE have another website besides reaudio.com
I've never heard of the mx or xmx. (Bear with me I've been out of the car audio world for almost a year and am picking up where I left off)

Silver Member

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 111
wuts the status on the price list?

Silver Member

Post Number: 832
im trying my best to get it here soon, see everyone i have working on this, including myself, are working extremely busy schedules. i should have a price list for HU's etc. tomorrow.

we're still working on getting a building set up and stuff like that.

im tryin my a** off so please everyone, dont lose faith in me. thanks for your patience.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1597
I could use some SX's and maybe a couple RE 12.1s.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1603
I could use some SX's and maybe a couple RE 12.1s.

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2247
im pretty sure i heard on ca.com that the re 12.1 is gonna be discontinued

Silver Member

Post Number: 833
holy crap! i didnt hear that. i better get this sh!t goin then so i can provide that amp for eveyone. thanks for the info. casey.

im still tryin yall. please bare with me.

Silver Member

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 116
yea suposely there only gonna sell whats left in stock becuase USamps wants them to only make subs now on

Silver Member

Post Number: 835
dam

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1816
glad i allready got my 12.1

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2266
i was wanting to get one , but i guess ill just get an ed nine.1 now

Bronze Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 13
what ever happened to this whole idea?

Silver Member

Post Number: 836
im still tryin to get things goin. its really p!$$ing me off. im sorry to all about the wait but im trying.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us