The loudest alarm available...

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 306
I need to know the loudest alarm you can get?

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 197
i was watching this comedy thing the other day... and they guy said who even pay attention to car alarms anyway... you best bet would be to get your voice recorded and have it yell "HELP MY WEED IS BEING STOLEN!!!! and people would look at that than just the ordinary car alarm LOL

Silver Member
Username: Zepcoe

TN Us

Post Number: 307
lol yea but if you get something extreamly loud people dont haft to pay attention to it if its loud enough they will go away something like a tornado siren or something lol

Username: Gleds

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 6
You need loud in the right places. More Sirens. two under the hood one in the dash board, two pizo (high frequence) sirens in the headliner. there's also tricks you can use when mounting the sirens you can use your front bumper as an echo chamber. Your windshild will bounce sound up from your air vent straight back to the passenger seat. with sceaming pizos in the roof. now what'll really mess people up is if your system has a horn output as well as a siren output ( or just use some relays ) you can hook up your pizo sirens and the vehicle horn to sound and then in the "off beats" your 4 sirens will sound. combine this with you parklights and your headlight doing some disco party thing. IT WILL BE NOTICED...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us