3 Xtant subs in box for sale! Cheap, GREAT SQ!

Silver Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 879
I think I will be listing these on ebay in a couple of days, but I thought I would put them on here first.

Like the title said 3 10" Xtant subwoofers in a sealed box. These drivers have great SQ. They are rated for 250 wrms each. They are each dual 4 ohm, as of right now they are wired with KnuKonceptz 12 gauge wire inside the box and each sub is wired to 8 ohms. That way you can wire them all parallel to a mono amp for a single 2.67 ohm load. I had them hooked up to a mono amp that puts out 600 wrms and it was pretty dang loud with great SQ.

As for the box, it is well built. Made of 3/4" MDF and each chamber has about a pound of polyfill in it. I found that the subs sounded even better with the polyfill in so I left it in there. Box dimensions are: 32" wide, 13" tall and 15" deep.

Right now I am looking for $150 plus shipping for them. But I am willing to look at REASONABLE offers. The box and subs together weigh nearly 70 lbs. so I am not quite sure what shipping might be.

If they don't go on here ebay will be next and I will post a link. Feel free to ask any questions! :-)

Thanks for looking!

Upload
Upload
Upload

BTW, attempting to upload pictures on here blows as$. It took me forever to get these to work!!!

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 880
up to the top!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2402
lol still tryin to sell those xtantx i c issac...
i remember i was wanting them a while back....too bad i got a havoc now

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 881
I actually havent been tyring to sell them. I am real happy with them and I am not sure if I really want to get rid of them, but I need money right now becuase I want to buy a car(using my parents right now).

Absolutely nothing wrong with them, they are great subs.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 718
can u shw us the magnets or the back of the woofer

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 882
Yeah, I have to go to work here in like 15 minutes so I am not going to have time right now. Hopefully I can get the pics to you tonight.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 719
ok bro

oh yeah xtant subwoofer are great sq performers in spl ummmmm not but they sound really clear

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 883
Here is the pics of the magnets as well as the inside of the box with the polyfill.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2416
just so yall know... Xtant is quality stuff

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 884
Lol, thanks for the backup bro. It's funny how most people haven't even heard of Xtant, and if they have they don't give it the cred it deserves. It's a shame really, especially when it comes to Xtant amps, they are awesome and they hardly ever get mentioned around here. :-(

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 720
damn is temtin me dude looks pretty cool yeah xtant is all about soundquality some of them sounds equal or better than the w6 but almost all havent heard of them one thing is because they are freakin hard to find them oh yeah bro xtant amps are pretty good stuff just like zapco, jl sinfoni mark antony mckintosh

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 885
Yeah, I was powering these babies with my Xtant amp that does 600 wrms. Their amps have great SQ as well plus they are underated like all good companies. So the amp prob. does more like 660 wrms. They got pretty loud with this amp but they could get much louder I am sure if they had a even more powerful amp becuase I definately was not giving them their RMS power, plus pretty much all subs can take more than their RMS rating anyway. I would have loved to to hear them play at their full potential. :-)

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 722
were u live isaac

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 886
I live in Houston, MN. I know you have never heard of it, becuase no one exept the people that live there have! But anyway, I live about 15 min from LaCrosse Wisconsin, you might know where that is. ; )

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 727
oh so the shippin will be less than 50 i think

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 888
Yeah, I was thinking that shipping would be around there.

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 890
Still availible to anyone!!! Upload

Silver Member

MN

Post Number: 891
Bump again. I hate it when the forums go down, which seems to happen a lot around here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us