Love tha CVR's!

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 464
Saturday night i went out w/ my sis's new husband for a strole to check out 1 of my little towns that i grew up in. Its not that little but its small compared to Los angeles or whatever. I just got my 1 12" cvr friday as i told you guys i was getting my 2 but one was delayed and should be delivered monday, but n e wayz we went in my car and almost every1 in that town had a system man. So we were bassin it too and i thought it was really loud compared to when i last had 1 12" cvr and a PA sub with the same power. I put this 1 12" cvr in a new better box though 2.20cuft tuned to 35hz and got a new pioneer deck and damn it made a difference. This setup was a little louder and sounded better that my last so i was pumped and still am. So anywayz i had a lot of fun pumpin my 1 12" and beating every1 else at stop lights. Then when we turned at a stop light their was cars parked near and as we turned i set a couple off and i was pumped as hell cuz i set em off with 1 sub and half the power from my amp that i have now, so i cant wait till i get my other cvr tomarrow and it will be really loud, and i was listening to Rainbow colors by 3 6 mafia and that song doesnt even hit that hard compared to others. When peeps ask what im workin with i say 1 12" kicker and their amazed cuz in that town they all have sonys and about 500 to 1000watt amps, when i said 1 12" their like damn cuz they have like 15s or whatever. So im stickin with the cvrs and will probably get a couple more in the future, thanx guyz for all the help youve given me!

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7814
nice lil story ^ !

ur box is pvc ported right ? .....

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 288
Great to hear. Post plenty of pics when u get ur other cvr.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 465
No this time i made a box with a slot port with the help of a website. How do i post pics?

Bronze Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 74
Right next to the "Preview/Post Messege" button theres "Upload Image or Attachment". Click that. It's simple from there, you just need to have the picture uploaded on your computer and know where it is. The image must be less than 100k though, so reduce the quality/resolution of it if its greater.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 466
I can just imagine when i get (if i get) a GMC envoy how it will slam in that small SUV with my 2 cvrs!

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 467
Thanx ill try as soon as i find my digital cam, its sumwhere in this house.lol

Bronze Member
Username: _jay_

Post Number: 98
no doubt kicker is always way better then sony...gj, bash the sony as much as you can lol...praise the kicker\alpines..

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 468
lol, yup yup.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 470
Damn fu*kin DHL idiots dont know what the fu*k their doing. I was supposed to get my other cvr today but they have no clue what theyre doin. It was coming from New York to New Mexico and when i last tracked it online it said it was in California and California is past New Mexico.....damn so i hope i'll get it about wednesday.

Fu*k DHL makin me wait!

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 491
Damn its almost wednesday!

Bronze Member
Username: Stnorris

Post Number: 41
I have an Audiobahn a8000t. (800 RMS)

I ordered 2 cvrs and im waiting for them to come.

How does everyone think they will sound?

(also, i will prolly only be powering each sub to about 85% of its maximum cause the subs are under rated at 400)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
YEA!!! Just tracked my subs on UPS and i found out they are supposed to be delivered TOMORROW!!!! AND THEY are the final pieces to my new system!!! sweet

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 493
tight steven, i just called DHL again they said it might not be here till Friday! Im fu*kin pist! Their fu*kin service sucks and they can suck a fat d!ck! Their bi*ches!

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 494
But ya luv da CVR's!!!! I will be powering mine with around 460rms each. Does tha 8000t put out the true 800rms?

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 533
Yes my other CVR will be here tomarrow for sure!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Ya the a8000t puts out the true (equal accross) 800rms

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 538
Kool, did u get ur CVR's today??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
yep, i got them today. i havent hooked them up yet though cause im waitin for the fuse and fuse holder to get here from chauncey.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 541
Tight. Youll like em. What box are you puttin them in? Ported? Tuned to? Bet its hard to just look at them and just wish you could hear them.lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
im putting them in a ported box. 2 seperate chambers. (dual ported). Tuned to 38 hz. close to 2 cubic feet per chamber.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
if you want to talk to me some more, im on aim too.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 544
WTF is aim?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
Its Aol's Instant Messenger.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Im hoping youve heard of it before....

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 546
Ive heard of it just never by "AIM". I dont have it but ima crash cuz im tired.

Silver Member

NM

Post Number: 547
Yes i got my other cvr yesterday! But damn cuz their was already 2 complaints and that was just with my 1 cvr around my neighborhood. Their fu*kin loud! Im so happy with my cvrs but i cant really listen to them loud though cuz of complainers. I live way out in the country too. My closest neighbor is like 7 acres away and then a few others beyond that and they can hear it all good when im just listning to my music at home, and that was w/1 sub and i didnt get the news bout the complaints till afer i got threw bassin both subs. So that kinda sucks if they were compaining about 1 i feel sorry for when they heard both. Well at least i dont live in the city, but fu*k it i got my cvr's their powerful and im soooo happy w/them. When i have it full blast it looks the gear is moving, dash is, mirror, top of seats, coke in coke holder, and the sh!t i got in the side door pockets! Steven you still havnt connected urs??

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2431
my ex nieghbor(we moved) had 2 10 inch kicker comps...not VR's and they got loud and sounded pretty good doing it.
my niegbors brother had 2 12 inch CVR's in a prefab qlogic box in his S10 regular cab.. its SLAMMED
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us