New Sub

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1281
I installed a 15" Niche Audio Competition Series sub this weekend for a friend and wow. The bass is clear and extremely loud. Definatly one of the loudest and clearest sub I've hear yet. I will post a video on ROE soon. The build quality seemed very good and the sub is heavy enough to break your back, And man does that titanium cone look sweet

Bronze Member
Username: Splmonster

Post Number: 37
hey wahl wat part of ohio u from?

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 1285
northwest by toledo

Bronze Member
Username: Splmonster

Post Number: 40
ahh cool im from around akron like, well like 20 minutes away ( closest big town ) home of the king haha

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 1289
ha that's cool. have you went to toledo and been to car stereo one? my aol name is sploosh56

Bronze Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 53
Are niche subs any good?

Bronze Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 80
Dude, you just read a review saying "The bass is clear and extremely loud. Definatly one of the loudest and clearest sub I've hear yet." Besides his bad spelling (jk :-)) I think he got the point across

Bronze Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 55
yea but people have diff prospectives about subs wat if all he has heard was shity subs i dunno take it easy im just tryin to see wat other people say about that sub just because one person says its good doesnt mean it is good yea know

Bronze Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 81
Alright, I might have jumped the gun a little on that true. But if you take a look at what he does I'd say he's pretty experienced and definitly somebody on this site that knows what he's talking about. When a person with such credentials says this and that about a sub you generally rely on it to be true.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 1291
yea I've heard jsut about every sub out there. I'm actually going to get out of it for awhile. I'm still going to install stereos but it's jsut becoming expensive and it's very addicting :-) It's not as clear as the old re xxx sub but it is definatly up there with output. I'd say the clarity is about the same as a kicker comp vr. I like it. For only $210 it was a good deal. It sounds a lot better than a Diamond Audio D3 and stomps it to death in output. Yea sorry for the bad spelling lol being extremely tired doesn't help much.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1759
wow didn't relize there was any1 from ohio on here, espically kinda close to me, and i've been to car stereo 1, and all i can is what a joke, those guys didn't know sh1t, but there prices weren't too bad.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 1298
lol you must have went to the wrong one lol i forget which one but one of their stores those guys have been there for 10+ years and know a lot. There is a guy on here from sandusky

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2177
hey wahl what amp were you using to power it ?

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 767
i would be interested in hearing a niche sub since most of their products are only medium level and haven't had too much love from the reviews(amps) but what is the clarity of the sub. Good response or is it just an SPL sub. What type of music have you put to it? WHat do you compare it to?

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 100
wahl are you the same person who went to clyde or oak harbor high school???

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2183
yeah id like to know what this sub is compared to

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1761
well i don't know which one it was, but when i was there the sales ppl didn't know how to wire anything, i asked if 2 dvc4ohm subs could be wired to a kx600.1, only 2ohm stable and no1 there could give me a answer, so i just laughed and left.

Gold Member

Ohio

Post Number: 1304
haha yea i go to oak harbor. The amp on the niche was a brand new 850 watt rms kenwood. It sounds pretty decent. I havn't got it to distort and at high volumes it seems to keep up pretty good. We have to remember that it is a 15 but it sounds darn good for a 15. In my opinion it's an SQL sub
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us