Best SQ speakers under 1k

Bronze Member
Username: Ogduncan

Post Number: 52
What are the best sounding speakers under 1k. It can be a lill over 1k but not much.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 761
take your pick on that one. There's so mnay out there under 1k its going to be one of those topics that no one will even help you really, you'll just get more brands and all to look at and make your decision harder.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2099
yeah, theres so many options out there for that price range. and with SQ being subjective to the listener, that makes it kinda impossible to answer. you should be able to get plenty of info looking around here on the top brands and their pros and cons. after that, its your call.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
iv been thinking about the dynaudio 360 system unless you think something is better

Username: Sqlover

Post Number: 3
I heard a lot about Rainbow Profi Vanadium. You will have to order those from UK though.

Bronze Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 54
Gordon,

The best thing would be to visit some high-end car audio dealers and listen to different systems (installed in a car), that would be the best way to determine what you like:-)

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2108
i have the the Rainbow Profi Vanadium 3-ways Love SQ. there are 2 authorized dealers in the US. you don't have to order through the UK. also, they are in Germany, not the UK i thought.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
well i could get the Rainbow Profi Vanadium 3-ways or the dynaudio 360. the rainbows will cost 100 more. I dont have any place to hear the rainbows in orlando FL

Bronze Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 65
Get Dynaudio, but give Morel a chance, I am pretty sure there is a Morel dealer in your area, go and hear them! Good luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us