Bronze Member
Username: Kaos13

Post Number: 71
excellent setup. looks d@mn good im not a fan of fur but it still looks good

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 350
lol sounds go0d iam goni 2 turn the gain even more an the hu skips 2 lol an the car was in the garage an upstairs candles fall of dresser lol

Bronze Member
Username: 442boy

Post Number: 12
looks awsome ....could look better
(try hiding the wires)

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 351
2 thick an the seats right there an cant get them behind it theres no space an i think it looks ko0l with them lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7804
Not bad @ all = here's what i would do 4 my personal taste :
leave out end caps on that amp - i have same amp & i really dont like those ends @ all

not feeling that white fur thing , maybe black if u like fur or textured leatherette material

i would also (if possible) mount that amp in a more discrete location cause where u have it 'advertising' there it will def attract thieves

Do u have a HO alt or more batteries ? - cause that amp is gonna draw alot of current , which is y i havent hooked up mine as yet & i hope ur mids/highs can keep up with that amt of bass .

im NOT criticizing ur install though - just my .02 cents ....Upload

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 352
no h/o alt. volts dont drop below 13 volts an iam gettin windows tintd 5% an end caps r ok dont really liek them but matches lol but the subs pound an the speakers keep up but i turn my hu up all da way an speakers sound bad so when the car is on the road iam goin 2 tun it @ vol 40 where it sounds go0d an then ill turn gain up a lil more an its runnin @ 2ohms 1700W

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 353
monday i might even rebuild this 1 box i got an make it the same as that box but go with a 2inch port tuned @ 24hz an c how that sounds

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 831
should buy an alarm

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 832
even if you do have 5% that wont help that much..

k look, they will hear your car is helllllla loud and they will follow you. then they can put they eyes up to the glass and see thru it but only if they put their head right against the glass (i have 5%) then they will jack you which is allll bad. so you should get an alarm and so should i

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6966
what happend to ur 15?????

Silver Member

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 354
never got the 15 sx yet an hey guys remember insurance full coverage its my moms car lmfao lol i dunno what i should do box now pounds an the whole hatch on (dope boi magic) the flexing it gos side 2 side lol an whole back window pushes out its sweet lol i dunno if i should make the same box but a 2inch port an tune it low since i love low bass or should i tune it @ 40hz with a 3inch port?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us