Remote start Problem Commando 760

Username: Larryboz

Mo USA

Post Number: 1
I got a problem can't seem to figure out. I cleaned the K5 up and parked for like 3 months. Went out to start it the other day and battery dead so I jumped it off my truck and drove it around for a while(felt good to drive it again) and then returned home and shut it off. Went out later to pull it back in the garage and turned the key nothing but everything came on radio, lights fan but nothing to the motor. I threw the jumper cables on and nothing still. Thought starter was bad because it was original and made a click every once in while so I replaced it with a new one and solenoid also. Went to start it same thing got pissed went in drank a beer. Looked through the window and pressed my remote start and it started got in put key turn to on position and then turned it off and truck stopped went to start it again nothing so I hit the remote start and it started. Is it the ignition switch you think? I checked all connections and everything is fine. Any help would gladly be appreciated. This alarm and remote start was in there when I bought the truck. Is there anyway to rule out the remote start or alarm?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us