Wuts a good site for showing how many speakers you can hook up to different channels of amps?

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1029
my friend thinks he known about car audio but he doesnt and was sayin some nonsense about how many speakers you can hook up to a 2-channel amp (speakers skeapers) and how many you can to a 4-channel) just show a site or tell me so i can prove him wrong.

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 895
You are a gold member.

By now you should have enough knowledge to justify and prove it in your own words, unless you have been posting a bunch of horse crap.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2068
i agree. and what you typed is pretty bad too.

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1037
lol. i know i am. i have told him in my own words. hes one of those guys that thinks his mtx 5500's are the sh!t and doesnt know anything bout' any good brands. i guess its just hard to talk to people who frusterate me and think they know what they are talkin about. i showed him the bcae1 site, and he just said that the site is full of sh!t. lol. i'll just give up.

and i havent been posting horse crap, lol.

how is what i typed pretty bad? all i mis-spelled was speakers, because i was typin to fast.

Gold Member

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 1038
its people like him that we all know you can try to talk sense into them but they will not agree with you.

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 896
Well looks like you gave it a good shot. If he is adamant, then just let him win. Its actually hillarious to let a know-it-all boast. Its kinda like people-watching. Just sit back and laugh your butt off.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7743
IMO - ppl who r too damn lazy 2 read @ LEAST parts/sections of bcae1 = a waste time !

alot of stupid/silly & simple questions they can easily answer by themselves but they rather take the easy road & bug other ppl on forums .

(not u bassman - ppl like ur bud...)

show him www.the12volt.com & http://www.wickedcases.com/tutorials/index.html ......

Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 7
Bassman,
technically you could wire 10 component sets to a 2ch amp AND you could even do it to make the final load on the amp - 4ohms and everything would work just fine without blowing up:-). It's all how you wire it. The only problem is - the wattage per set would be quite low:-)

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 727
Unless the amp was pretty powerfull

Bronze Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 13
Sorry Nick, you are right, I totally forgot about that:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us