How reliable does this amazing in dash DVD system look

Username: Shanawaz

Mumbai, Maharashtra India

Post Number: 1
I have been looking around for a good reliable and reasonably priced in dash DVD to supply in my local market. I check out the kenwood 7017 or 8017 (little too expensive) and as i looked for the made in sign, it was made in china.
SO i started looking for companies making these players in china and found 2 great companies.
E-link and Gala Gold are the 2 best looking companies i could find. E-link supplies in dash multimedia systems to volkswagen and Gala Gold makes units for Seimens. However the units at E-Link were as enpensive as buying a branded kenwood or pioneer. Gala Gold however has a product reasonably priced and looks like it has good features. GD-206 is the model number http://www.galagold.net/multimedia.htm is the url.
Recently though i saw SD-982 which is just launced by the company earlier this month.
What i not sure is though, how reliable are products from Gala Gold. They seem reliable but the GD-206 at $350 for a sample and $320 for 100 units, i think seems good but i am not sure cause i have never bought any car system from China before, especially a non branded one.
Please advice as to what do u guys think and if anyone out there has bought a product from Gala GOld. thanks.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us