Subs face up..an having an amp rack over top of that

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 693
im am designing a new enclosure.....and it consits of 2 15's (havent deciced if im gonna keep my Mbquarts or Get sum Rlp's) these 2 subs ar going to form a V.....with both facing each other...and having the amp rack sit in between the v.....the amp rack is going to cover part of the sub....that wont affect the sound(i dont think so but any opinions)...An man its not easy designing a practical custom box....LOL...i want to get this done..have the material just need to make a design to go off...how much clearance around the back of a sub(magnet) should it have around the walls....

those Rlp's are a little bigger than my Mb quarts so it might take some extra massaging to get them in.....i want atleast 2cuft per sub...i have a 1.5 qlogic box....that fits under my quater panell...so if i base it off that it should work.....anyway long post...i want to show u guys pics of the box to get more ideas.....so help me out if u can...ask me questions....never built a box b4 and the guy actually building it...hasnt built sub boxes b4..hes just a carpenter that has nothing to do...plus he likes all are cars...and the race cars my freinds got...so the box is free..(just to let u know...a car audio shop said they would do all the stuff i want done 4 1000$....thats how much work im getting done 4 free..sorta...im gonn give him alittle sumn..)

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 659
Totally off topic, Killerracing71 I have another question about FL studo...can you import actual saved songs to edit them?

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 694
songs that u made on Fl studido yeah.....like the *****.FLP file.....but how bout helping we with my subs...LMAO...whuts ur AIM mike
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us