A punch in the face (by RE)

Bronze Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Martinez, Georgia USA

Post Number: 95
I've been hearing rumors on this forum about the RE prices goin up, so I gave them a call a few minutes ago to see if they were true. I asked for the price of the sx line of subs, and when i heard the prices starting with the ten my mind blurred. The only number I even barely remeber was the price of the sx18 which was over 600$!!!
The SE line of subs is now in the 500s!!!!! I cannot believe this $hit! To think that i was goin to buy 2 sx18 this summer....now the price on them together will be over 1200$!!!!!!!She saleswoman said the price increase is because the don't do dealer direct anymore. how g@y is this?!?!? i'm pissed...i wanted those subs bad...and now they are miles away from my pricerange

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1430
thats crazy........same thing with treo

Bronze Member
Username: Waterboy2289

Martinez, Georgia USA

Post Number: 97
someone feel my pain

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7687
Well call up a dealer & see how the price is now ....

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1051
They weren't even supposed to tell you the prices! Like with Treo the dealer is supposed to make there own prices and the manufacture encourages price gouging! Polo.. @ssholes!

Silver Member
Username: Scott_debaker

Pittsburgh, P.A. U.S.A.

Post Number: 265
i calld up re audio yesterday an went 2 place an order for the re 12.1 an she said i couldnt buy it there only salin 2 dealers now an i was liek thats g@y an she started 2 laugh so we cant buy re anymore unless u find a dealer that will sale with the old prices that sh1t is bu11shyt

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1709
wow im glad i got the 12.1 before this sh1t happened.

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 330
Wow, Luckily i got my 12" SX for 270 shipped.

Bronze Member
Username: Serius

Miami, FL USA

Post Number: 45
im luckier i paid for my 12.1 last week thursday for 390$ shipped...still waitin on it tho =(

Silver Member
Username: Big_oso

Post Number: 620
They are trying to do away with Direct Pricing. If you call RE they will quote you msrp prices on all their equipment. They are trying to shift sales to their dealers.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1997
yeah, i've heard the new XXXS or the MX, can't remember which, are in the $1000 to $1600 range. theres people ranting and raveing over the prices on like every forum that knows about RE. Treo too, but not as much.

Silver Member
Username: Opie_har

Somewhere, One of them USA

Post Number: 201
Well, what would it take to become a dealer of their products???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us