Need help installing my bazooka sub

Username: Edge2305

Houston, Tx Us

Post Number: 1
ok so i have a 8 ' bazooka sub with 150 watts connected to a lightning audio amplifier 4 channel 900 watt max power.well the sub has 2 positive terminals and 2 negative terminals and i dont know how to hook it up.a freind told me to run a positive cable from the amp to one set of terminals and then run the negative wire to the second set of terminal.is thias a good idea or what can i do to hook it up...help please!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Ironslave

Offutt AFB, Nebraska U.S.A.

Post Number: 463
i would suggest installing it into the trashcan..... but if you need it....

whats your model no. on the amp?
and your model no. on the sub

Bronze Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 69
just get a different sub... easiest way to fix that, blow that one with a wall socket or something. video tape it and send it to hhpbonline.com

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1427
To hook it up, just run a wire from the negative terminal on the amp to the negative terminal on the sub. Do the exact same thing with the positive terminal and bahm! you have sound :-) (providing it's a Single voice coil sub which I would assume it is)

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
well... hes confsed cause it's a 4 channel amp... um you can only use 2 channels from the amp per sub... aka mono... there should be a diagram on the AMP itself saying to put the wires in which spots for a single sub.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 467
oh and you could do that for each VC for a parallel setup... if the amp is 4 Ch mono capable that is

lolzerz his sub is DVC

is the VC's 4 ohms Ea?

theres alot of ways you could do this

Silver Member

Post Number: 468
ok im confusing myself.....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help