Mass destruction napalm

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 590
i talk to the guy from mass desstruction and i ask them about their subwoofers he told me that their best spl is the napalm and it can handle 10,000 watts at burst and since is a spl driver it has sq too and can be installed for daily drivin and i ask him how much it was he told me like 390 wit shippin i think is less than 390 i think is 340 wit shippin for the 18 inch yes their 18 inch napal, he told me that the napalm can do easily 150 with proper power he told me that their results were a single 12 inch napalm did 152 db with over 2000 watts rms and wit a box for spl made by tcba and the amp was the orion 2500d http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/MassDestructionCarAudio/napalm12.4.wmv
i think this is the link

u htink the mass destruction can be the next re audio around 350 for a 18 inch napalm that can do over 150 and handle 10000 watts at burst ????

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 591
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2785
suposedly all those scores were done with the prototype and the mass produced ones arent as good. dont hold me to it though! .. ive seen all their videos and such, they did look amazing..

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 517
looks like md could be the new kicker. a budget spl sub only with what sounds to be more quality.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 592
dude go to realmfoexcursion.com and look at the napalm the one for sellin and look their excursion is huge and moves alot of air

ohhh faki it heres the link is the production model http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/MassDestructionCarAudio/napalm12.6.wmv

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2850
i have been hearing alot of hype about these subs. its what people say is true...they should be pretty dam good.

on the i dont like is the surround...it looks cool (different) but it seems like its cuts down on the subs Sd.

the 12's on ROE are going for $450+ship

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2851
never mind...$450 is MSRP, pre-sale is lower.

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 593
oh well i dont know he told me is gonna be around 340 i dont remember but it looks like the re audio mt

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 594
yeah but ur talkin about the prtotypes the production napalm are the ones that look like robotic i think the ones are sellin are the ones that looks like the mt wit the same basket

yeah the sorround looks like the mb quart inverted or somentin like that but it moves alot of air plus i think they used it for a boost of sq ithink

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 595
na the basket is the same on both subs the only thing they put somenting on the magnet to make them cooler look cloely and u will see is the same basket

yeah they are both the same

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 596
i think im gonna earn some money to preorder those are they worth it???

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2810
you tell us when you get it. seriously though. it may not be a bad investment

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 597
yeah but im thinkin im not sure it loos fakin awesome

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2860
i just got a quote on napalm subs....

15"---$490
18"---$525

Silver Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 602
why the dude from mass destruction told me that was 390 or 340 for the 18 inch ,
maybe is fro the presale and then 525

wich subwoofer the napal,m can be copared to, maybe like re audio mt, ascendant audio havoc and some treos???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us