Window Tinting

Silver Member
Username: Jeffless600

Post Number: 117
I want to tint the windows on my 01 crown vic, i could get it professionally done for around 120. Online there selling pre-cut layouts for about 40 dollars. How difficult is tinting?

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 191
get it professionally done with a warrenty, if you do it yourself its not going to come out as good, also it might not be that high grade of tint. it should be worth the extra money, go to a place that has a warrenty though

Bronze Member
Username: 20la20

Franklin, TN U.S.

Post Number: 55
where are you from? theres a place here in nashville its the best...i got 30% which is illegal here for 100 plus tax...real real cheap and looks great...he has all the way down to 5%

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 201
florida a little north of miami, my car isnt tinted yet but iv been looking into getting it done soon i think we can have either 30 or 35 but im probly getting 15-25 or somehting liek that for around 120 becasue my freind knows a guy who owns a tint shop

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1425
DO NOT DO IT YOURSELF!! I was cheap so I done it myself a while ago. It peeled easily, bubbles everywhere, cracked, etc. Not good stuff at all. I got fed up with it so I peeled the works of it off and went and got it done professionally. I paid $120 CAD for 5 windows. 5% in the back three, and 35% in the front two. Also comes with a lifetime warranty

Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 198
nice rims

...Just messin with ya :-)

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1445
haha......if you got money for real ones, send it my way :-)

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 211
haha i have those same rims

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 239
that is a ghetto little town, not that mine is any better
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums