Rant and Raves

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 92
I need opinions on some brands and subs that you guys have owned/heard. they will be going into the site im making in my web design class. its going to be a car audio site and i need some opinions on some brands.

the following brands will be used-
subs- RE, Treo, and Apline
amps- Treo, Orion, Hifonics

I might change the amp from treo to something else but im not sure yet if you have any opinions on another amp to go up there that would be easy to write about and such.

i only want opinions from Owners or people who have ACTUALY heard these brands(and not through the grape vine)

-james

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3107
i have a heard an RE XXX and several ALpine Type R systems.:-)

i have never heard any systems run off of the Orion or Hifonics amps. but i have a friend that used one of the Treo amps. the 750.4 i think.

i almost bought the 750.1 though.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2691
Ive heard Treo subs, the amp Treo 1500.1 which is a monster. The Orin 2500, beast... But what are u really asking?

Bronze Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 93
you know like you see some comercial like i guess we can use weight loss for an example you have people on there saying i lost *** on the **** plan i just want some reveiws on these brands or even specific items from the brands... im going to quote it and use this forum name and put it on the page

Bronze Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 94
like yea these subs sound clear and clean and blah blah blah you know...just try and make it sound kinda professional

Bronze Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 99
comon guys this is you chance to brag about your system all i want is just a couple of lil quotes... like

"These Treo subs are completly amazing, Im giving them 5x the power and im shaking the third floor on buildings"
-B from ecustics(owner of 2x TREO TSX 15" DUAL-2s, 2x ORION 2500Ds)

theres an example of what im asking...its going on my website im making for finals so you guys got a chance to say what you want about them

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 90
Last year's RE MT's sounded awesome. I had a good friend who ran two 15" MT's off of four MTX 1500 watt amps and they would make potato chip bags fall off of shelves in convienent stores.

I have a friend that has an L5 with a Hifonics 1605D Brutus amplifier that I just sold him wired down to 2 ohms and it pounds hard. It doesn't run hot, nor does it pull too much from the stock electrical system. Good amp IMO.

I have a Hifonics Zeus ZX8000 5 Channel 800 watt amp on two component sets and a coaxial set and it pushes them good. No over heating and it gives them just the right amount of power. It also looks good while doing it.

I have pics of the two amps here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2223323/4

Hope that helps some Jb

Silver Member

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 103
thank you finally someone understands what im wanting :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us