Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 975
what does he plan on doin with this!!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/220831.html

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 134
i thought that was big... check this out http://lightav.com/car/rf/Poweramp2005.html
scroll down to the t15kw lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7609
the guy is prolly kidding - only SERIOUS spl competitors would even consider that massive amp ....

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 62
Man, I would get that and hook up 4 Xplod 12"s and rock everyone's world! Ha, that is crazy though. You wouldn't even come close to getting 10,000 watts out of it. There is no way.

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1443
wel dude it HAS to come close to it right? because if not its false advertising and they can get in BIG truble for that

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1359
^^^That don't stop no body. Boss has a 1200 watt amp out. Do you think it puts out 1200 watts? I don't!

Gold Member

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1444
im sure it COULD push out 1200 watts, maybe for a few seconds then fry, but i bet it could still do it...

Gold Member

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1445
http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3260
he could use that amp kit LOL

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1363
$300 for wires???!!!

Gold Member

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1447
LOL if hes spending 4k on an amp 300 for wires is pitty change

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Putting a 1.2f cap on that amp is like putting a turbo on a big wheel, pointless. Also, go on E-Bay and just buy a cheap wiring kit. Why pay $300 for wires. There might be a SLIGHT difference but not $200 worth.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
Also, 10000 watts was probably rounded up, on a PERFECT power supply, and probably for a VERY short time. I doubt anyone could push 10000 in a car, unless you wanted to pay out the @ss, even then I doubt it will happen.

Gold Member

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1451
hey, if he's got the money why not?

Bronze Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 99
I could see that amp pushing 10,000 watts. If you go to realmofexcusrion.com on the videos go to the soundstream video and i think its the first one it has that amp and four soundstream XXX. After watching that amp push those subs i could believe it to be 10kw rms but I'm thinking thats at like 17.8 volts and at 14.4 i bet its only like 7 or 8 kw rms

Bronze Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 100
I could see that amp pushing 10,000 watts. If you go to realmofexcursion.com on the videos go to the soundstream video and i think its the first one it has that amp and four soundstream XXX. After watching that amp push those subs i could believe it to be 10kw rms but I'm thinking thats at like 17.8 volts and at 14.4 i bet its only like 7 or 8 kw rms

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 984
ya

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
And you probably wouldn't be able to kepp 14.4 going to that. Well I guess you would have to know what you were doing to have that amp so you might be able to keep 7 or 8 going through it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us