Need some help please

Username: Aaronjp1990

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 1
Hello every on i need some help getting a good audio system in my landrover defender 110, i have a total of £1500 ($2700) to spend. room is no problem the main type of music i will be playing will be dance and metal. thanks for your help.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7598
what brands can u get up there in england ?....

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 3
most i cn order it of the internet anyway

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 4
there is a list of brands on this site that you can get in the uk http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/index.php

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 858
Aahhhh another metal and techno fan.
Well the crappy part about people like us is SPL subs are great for metal and when listening to some good metal the only real highs that come through are the vocals .
FYI: I am almost shure SPL means sound pressure level.
Then when it comes to dance and techno SQ is a must I always turn my subs down when I play techno so just to enhance my music.
FYI: SQ means sound quailty.
but they also make SQL subs and that is what I have they are a mixture of SQ and SPL sometimes leaning more one way than the other it depends on the sub.

With a budget like that if you can fit it I would get my dream system 2 15" RE XXX's and 2 orion 2400 amps and a really nice HO Alternator. if you build them a nice ported box they would hit and pound like there is no tommorow and retain SQ. I hear RE's shipping to the uk can be harsh though.

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 5
should i get some 6x9's aswell? or do i just realy need subs? at the moment it has jsut got the standard factory radio and its crapy speakers.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1623
ya but he would need a ho alt also so i would say 1 12" dd 9100 with a orion 2500d on it and a ho alt use the rest for wire and other stuff that should run u 1200 for sub or so i forget exactly how much then 449 off ebay u can get a orion 2500d or 1200 retail i believe so then 300 for a ho alt perefect

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 6
2x XS-L121P5S 1200w P5 Car Subwoofer
2-4x XS-C69BR Brooklands Edition 6x9 Coaxial

2x KAC-7252 1000w 2 Channel Car Amplifier or 1x KAC-PS541 960w 4 Channel Car Amplifier
2x KAC-9152D 1800w Monoblock Car Amplifier

1x Sony CDXGT300IPKG

would that work ok? or do i need anything else? any sugestions welcome!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1633
well i dont know what all of that stuff is lol not gona lie but dont get anything sony and for 2700 u should be able to get some really nice stuff but i can guarantee my setup will blow that one away witht he right install

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 7
whats the best make then? so dont go sony at all.

Lerwick, Shetland Uk

Post Number: 9
you can also contact me on aaronjp1990@gamil.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us