Top quality component that doesn't have to cluster up

Bronze Member
Username: Jinster

Post Number: 27
so i've read so far that dynaudio, focals are designed to be installed where the tweeters have to be close to the midrange? well, i'm wanting to put some high quality components into my acura rsx which, for those of you who are not aware, has tweeters on very front of the console reflecting off of windshield and the mids way on the bottom next to the feet. so which high q. set do you recommand that would benefit most from this set-up? thx

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Slowcala, FL The one that...

Post Number: 3046
DLS.
that the way mine are and they sound great.:-)
just remember the more accurate a set of components are the less forgiving they will be when you set them up.

the cheapest ones can be put just about anywhere and will sond the same....but the nicest ones have to be very precise....at least in GW and Jon's case. lol

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
err dls aren't really 'top quality' tho arent they? i'm talking right under $1000 kind of speakers here... i know it's crazy to put in an acura rsx.. probably cost more than the whole interior when coupled with pioneer 7500 but that's just how crazy i am...

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5962
DLS is very high quality. They've pretty much swept SQ competition with the Iridium components.

I like the SEAS Lotus Reference components in that price range, personally.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
yeah i missed the whole iridium part. so i bought 6.2 for $500 on ebay. what amp should i get? i don't want a sub at all and i have pioneer 7500 head unit. thx again guys.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3071
i would get an amp that does roughly 100wRMS X 2....they should sound incredible:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us