Alpine type r

Bronze Member
Username: Steve_collins

Post Number: 30
ok so i think im going to buy 2 alpine type r and i just wanted to know b4 i buy them if there is a different pair of subs that are better than these at the same price. thanks a lot

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1337
the type R are really good for the money.....they get plenty loud. However, people are saying that AA subs are are better yet and around the same price. I never heard the AA's before but ppl say they are good

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2639
TSIs ! :-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3871
you won't be disappointed with the type Rs. i used to own a pair and they sound very nice.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2076
chad a buddy of mine was wanting to get 2 12'' type x's in his extended cab dodge ram on 2 alpine mrd 1005's and he was asking me how it would be but i havnt ever heard them .. did they get loud enough for you and was the sq good enough ?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3872
they had good sq but it didn't get that loud for me. if your buddy wants them to get loud than i suggest feeding them 1500wrms to each sub. it just seemed 1000wrms didn't do it. the sq is very nice though. also lets not forget the charging system. it ain't loud until your amps get sufficient power from your alternator.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 2079
i couldnt help him out any the only alpines ive ever heard are mine .. but thanks ill tell him
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us