New sub suggestions (1000rms amp @1ohm) but want to keep it under 400 for 2

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 662
well the title says it.....I have an Mb quart Raa-1000....with 2 pwe 354 15's not loud to me....any way i would like to get sum new subs...was looking at the type r's rl-ps, some powerbase...whut suggestions do u have

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7555
that amp has gotten cheap now man
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductReview.aspx?ProductID=14965

y dont u buy another amp & 2 good subs

unless u dont want 2 get a HO alt etc .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 663
well money is tight...but not as tight as i thought...turns out my grandfather gave me an early birthday gift...he bought my 18" an 20" rims....now i just gotta buy tires....anyway...i aint tyrin to put anymore money into...to audio...hope i can get away with the 1mb amp...

whut about the type x's rlp, memphis...like i said 200$ is the absolute max i will pay for 1 sub...unless you all can convince me into buyig a better sub then max is still 250....i want to keep it to 2 subs cuz i like symetrics....plus the im getting a box built already told the dude what i want...and thats whut we agreed on plus i need to keep trunk space.....10's 12's 15' are all okay...just tell me whut will work

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7576
2 compvrs 4ohms dvc model.....

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 119
2 tc sounds tc2+ subs they r 500 rms n' u can find them for around 180-220.. kinda hard to find but they r one of the best sq subs EVER created.. they r the lowest distortion sub ever made n' have incredible sq

http://cgi.ebay.com/TC-SOUNDS-12-TC2-Subwoofer-MSRP-399-Best-SQ-Sub_W0QQitemZ971 8491374QQcategoryZ18803QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Post Number: 664
well now i have an sq sub.thats whut Mb quarts do pretty well.....n thats not whut i want....i want sql...leaning towards just spl....i was looking at some elemental designs...the freq response is low(At least thats whut it says) 10-150hz 130v.2...whut about rf punch 3 or stage 1...

Silver Member

Post Number: 666
bump this thing to da top dawg

Silver Member
Username: Sw9152

Michigan

Post Number: 471
you could prolly get 15" cvr's for about $120/ea.
they are 500 rms. or maybe some aa assasins bu they prolly wont get as loud as the cvr'sO

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1702
you could consider some AAarsenals.

Bronze Member
Username: 69_ohm_stable

Post Number: 17
I would consider jl audio w3v3's, mtx 7500, alpine type R, memphis M1, or Diamond audio D3's. I am running three D3 12's on my MTX 942

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 88
if your on a budget and you want spl i wouldnt go with rockford their spl subs are kinda pricy for the market

Silver Member

Post Number: 669
ima c if i can get the price for the t1's....but forgot to tell u this...the airspace ofr each sub is like 2cu ft...waybe that will narrow the choices down.....thanks again...but ur right i am on a budget...i might just keep the 15's i got...only have 1 in the car..plus its only gettin 500 watts...its loud inside the car....but u can tell i have a system outside....its just weird to me.....its good when u dont have 2 turn it down 4 da police.....LOL....hey anybody ever down graded to a 12 from a 15...an keep the same box....the box im getting is compleatly custom(i hate that "custom" cliche 2 lol....) so icant just throw all that worka away....turns out if i got a car audio person 2 build it...it would cost 1000$......LMAO....not paying that.. consists of a 2 subs....amp rack....and a motorized lift for a 12" LCD..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us