OT-Draft

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6689
Reggie Bush will not be the first player taken in the draft, since the Texans have signed Mario Williams to a 6 year $54 million deal, so bush will most likely go 2nd to the Saints, he is the second best player in the draft, behind Vince Young....Yep,,

Bronze Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 42
sorry chauncey but you are wrong
remember the eli manning pick...?
if the texans decide not to keep reggie bush they can still trade him. no team could afford to pass him up. it just isnt going to happen.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6695
The have already signed Mario Williams

http://nfl.com/teams/story/HOU/9404220

And yes i do remember the Eli pick, i do no that the chargers did not have him signed to a contract b4 the draft....Its over bush is not number 1

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6696
forgot to tell u ur wrong

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1606
lol i hope so i dont think he deserves first round he cant run up the middle all he can do is go outside and that wont cut it in the nfl the linebackers are to fast okay everyone ont he field is to fast for a matter of fact so he needs to gain some weight and start pounding the bal whoever was behind him at usc i forget his name deserves to be higher up then him cause he was awesome he can run it up the middle and go around the outside but reggie was just built for college that guy is built for the long run p.s vince young is nasty and deserves #1

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6697
Dont get me wrong Bush is good, real good, but he didnt deserve all the Hype

Also have u noticed,, This past season USC was considered the best team, and Vince Young but on a 1 man show, what does that tell u about him, anybody who says he is not the best player coming out is just plan crazy

Bronze Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 43
please, let me go bathe in my own shame!

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 226
are you kidding me lol reggie is one of the best talents to ever come out in a draft he deserved #1 and i garuntee he will make the texans regret that choice and saying he cant run up the middle is not a true statement because usc never really gave him a chance it was always lindells job not saying that vince young is bad but overall i would take reggie

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6703
its ok, i watch espn all day everyday, i have a tv in my office and have been watching all the draft stuff.sooo, no harm no foul

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6704
I guess ur talking to Charlie, lol

U sleep,vince young beat USC by himself, did he not.

Like i said Bush is real good, but if he's a 10, vince young is a 15..4real

Silver Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 227
come on now in the nfl you really think vince young could do that on a consistant basis or take over a game against a defense that has been facing people like him for years to amke it short no he cant no one can not even vick and he was a better prospect than young and young cant even read a damn defense

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6727
" young cant even read a damn defense"

^^No proof,,, and u can ask the same question about Bush, he will no longer be facing weak @ss Pac 10 defense's...

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1609
im just stating my opionion about bush cause evrytime ive seen him attempt to run up the middle he couldnt and i think vince young is better than vick because i believe he can throw better than him

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 116
i think both of these players r overrated... i mean given the fact that 90% of america had never heard of vince young until this season or maybe end of last season and in mah opinion reggie bush is another dante hall.. incredibly quick and sheer ability to juke the s.hit out of every1 but he will not be a solid running back in the nfl.. if u look at their entire careers it should go leinart, bush, young, all three r a safe pick but with the offensive line of the texans and the recent signing of mario williams the y r forced to take a qb.. if i was to build a franchise around a player i would have to take vince young like chauncey said.. i think the trio of a healthy andre johnson, mario williams, and vince young would be a very good way to rebuild ur offense.. also all veyr young
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us