OK, you've got me....

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Post Number: 50
I ordered a kicker L7 15 from Indo Audio (don't ever order from them) and it hasn't come in over 4 months so... I'm gonna get the money back and go treo, re, or aa. I want something LOUD but with SQ. I heard too much about L7's not having SQ. I have a Hifonics 1600w Brutus amp for the sub but I can go bigger. I am also running 2 type r component sets on a Hifonics 800w 5 channel. What company and sub would you recomend that would compliment everything. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Slowcala, FL The one that...

Post Number: 2997
ASCENDANT AUDIO HAVOC:-)

Silver Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 330
what's your budget, and what you looking for, 2 12"s, a 15",etc.?

personally never heard them but after hearing the assassins and reading good stuff about the arsenalson this forum i ordered a pair of 12" arsenals, supposed to be great sql subs, and only $350 from aa!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
You got two arsenals for $350? On the site it says one is $220. I am not a wiring genious but you can wire 2 4-ohm subs to 1 ohm right? I have seen the 12 volt web site but I cant find the link right now. I want to run whatever I get at 1 ohm. Let me know what they sound like ct. I really want something that will get loud but sound great while doing it. What size box are you putting them in ct? Anymore opinions would be appreciated. Size doesn't matter, i want at least 2 12's, or 1/2 15's, and I don't want to spend over $500 for sub(s). Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 48
If they are dual voice coils (dvc), then yes you can wire them to get a 1ohm load from your amp

http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/learningcenter/car/subwoofers_wiring.html?subs =2&impedance=DVC4x2

if they are svc, then sadly, no :-(

hope the link helps you :-) !

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Any other suggestions? I am looking strongly at the AA arsenals. Should I do 2 12's or 2 15's or a single 15? And let me know what kind of amp to use. Thanks again.

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 334
andrew, if you look at the aa site the arsenals on a preorder sale for $160 each, so it came to $320 for the subs and just about $31 for shipping to my zip code. only thing is they wont ship until 2nd week of may.

and for amps the guy at aa said they sound great on anything from 500-1000wrms each. i plan on running 900wrms to each of mine.

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 176
hey andrew how do you like your type r comps what amp are you using on them and how much power are they getting, im looking in to gettting a pair

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Love them. Great mid bass, and decent highs. I am running about 110 rms to them and the could take more. For the price, I love them. doing two comp. sets was a great idea. definatly louder than references that I took out.

Bronze Member
Username: 2pacalypse1971

Sandusky, Oh

Post Number: 84
that l7 new? and are you selling it, bc i might be niterested in it if the price is affordable for me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Right now I haven't gotten it. Indo Audio screwed up my shipment and they haven't fixed it yet. I am waiting to hear from them. When I get it, it will be gone. I am asking $300 for sub (dual 2 ohm) and grill, shipping will be extra. PM me back and let me know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
P.S. Never order from Indo Audio. It has been four months since I ordered the L7 and I haven't recieved it. To file a claim for not recieving and item w/ e-bay and pay pal, you have to do it within 60 days or it is too late (30(days)+4(months)=120 days), and Indo will not return my money.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Sorry for the 3rd one but I sold my Hifonics so I need amp suggestions also. I am looking into 2 15" Arsenals, or 2 12"/15" SSX's. What would be a good amp to power them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
BUMP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
BUMP

Silver Member

Ct.

Post Number: 351
whats your budget for amps?

for the arsenals you could get 2 nine.1's for under $600 shipped from ed. the ssx's though your going to need alot of cash for amps for those.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Yeah. I really don't have a budget. I'll just save up what I need and do it. The moer expensive, the longer I will save. I wanna go ahead and do it now, but I want to save and buy something that I will be satisfied with. If I did go with treo, what would be a good amp to push the ssx?

Bronze Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 83
bump

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1713
a orion 2500d

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1026
andrew good decision to steer away from the kicker. you will probably be much happier. btw did you leave negative feedback to indoaudio? if you do then he will automatically leave negative for you too. he will say something like customers was hard to work with or something like that. he's a real dueche

Bronze Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 84
No, I figured it was an honest mistake for a while and he was being nice and saying, "this is being fixed immediatly" and stuff like that. Then he gave me a tracking number and told me it was on the way. Well I got it, it was wrong and he told me to ship it back for an immediate return, no questions asked. Well a I waited about 2 weeks after sending it back, and when it hadn't been shipped I went to leave negative feedback and it was past the 60 day limit to leave feedback. I can't leave any, I don't think. Even if he says I am a bad customer, I have EVERY email we sent back and forth and I can prove that I kept in touch, he lied, and he is an incompetent jerk. I hope I can find a way to leave feedback. If you know how to get around the 60 day limit thing, let me know PLEASE. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! If they are still around when I die I will have "DO NOT BUY FROM INDO AUDIO" written on my tomb stone. Please let everyone know that they are a rip off!!

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1028
buy the cheapest thing that they have and then leave negative feedback and then cancel the order. they suck. they tried to do the same thing to meand i canceled my order after a month and a half. yeah dont order from them.

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 104
We need to get the word out "Ecoustic"ers" don't let other ecoustic"ers" buy Indo!" if that made sense...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3912
lol thats funny about the tombstone thing man. yeah they suck. they are also called "americanaudio" so be careful.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us