My Bass Possie Website

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 125
Lol, me an some friends started a website. We need some content if anyone wants to help us git popular.

Let me know what u think.

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 126
oh its

http://www.hhpbonline.com

Bronze Member
Username: Ton

Post Number: 71
Nice website Alex, it's great.

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 138
Thanks, we would like anyone to send us pics, videos, discriptions and other stuff to post. We are also looking for affiliates.

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 190
Tavernier FL .... is that near panama city? when I get my install done I will send you some pics and vids, I have not been able to finish because im getting a 502 put in :-) in the shop

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 1598
hey man just letting you know that its not good for the amp to mount it on top of the sub box cause it can rattle and mess up the insides of the amp

Silver Member

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 139
Tavernier is a small island down in the Florida Keys. Way down south, past Miami, Homestead, and Florida City.

Bronze Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 96
Nice website, hope you get some more posts. I will post my pics when I get my whip done.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Slowcala, FL The one that...

Post Number: 3002
"hey man just letting you know that its not good for the amp to mount it on top of the sub box cause it can rattle and mess up the insides of the amp"

------------------------------------------------------
only if it is a cheap amp, or you have it flush mounted on a Treo SSX or something. mine is mounted on top of my single 10 sub box. but it is mounted on two pieces of MDF about 3/4" thick.:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us