Exsessive amperage..whats a safe size alt for me?

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 632
I will be running the Dark Blue 1000.2 (120a fuse)and the Dark Blue 4 channel (80a fuse)...with a 250a fuse near the battery.

Just want a alt that will supply the power needed. Also is it "bad" to have to big of an alt? like say my car would draw...I dont know, 150a and get like a 250a alt? Would that hurt anything?

And I hear exsessiveamperage is a great place...should I order from them?

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2579
yea, Nate can hook u up with a good price, on the group buy starting next month!! just a few more days.. get a 200a HO alternator, should be more than enough for u!

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 762
There is no drawbacks to having a bigger alt than what you need. And yes.. you should get from excessive and jump on that group buy so we can fill the 10 spots and get the discount!Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Qslimms

Swanton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 44
wuts the pricae on a 200amp?and will it fit my truck?

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 74
go to accessories section and you can make a post there and Nate @ Excessive Amperage will answer your questions

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 132
i need like a 300a alternator for my car, but would i need to do any modification? or can i just bolt on?

Silver Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Canada, Canada Canada

Post Number: 635
I'll post in accesories then...lol

Also Nates e-mail address, when I go to click on it it starts me up in Outlook, and I donot use that e-mail.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2590
nathanpeddicord@yahoo.com

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 84
go to your email or w/e like yahoo go to compose and just put his in the email box.... a‡eXv you can do like i told mike go to accessories section of the car audio forum and post your questions there also thats where the group buy thread is
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us