HELP ME!!!!!!Please

Bronze Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 61
i need help to wire 2 single voice coil 4ohms to a 2ohm load

Username: Mtite_dabeast

Post Number: 8
http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/S-1B5HCmOtoGL/learningcenter/car/subwoofers_wi ring.html

This should help you out fine.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Thanks for the help and im planning on getting to aa assasins 10" what amp do u recommend that is not over 200bucks to power them

Post Number: 9
I'd say the audiobahn A8000T, simply because itz just above the rms wattage of those subz at 800 watts. But I cant really say i know too much about this stuff, your best bet would be to come back tommorow and check to see what a true professional says.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
alright thanks anyway u help with the amp wiring thanks again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
No Problem. Just a last thought, 200 dollars can definitly get you something above and beyond the decent 800w amp. And 10" subz wont do much, but maybe itz just what your looking for.

I recently bought my girlfriend a A8000T, and two 15" kicker CVR 500w rms. Of course it doesnt bang, but the potential is there. With 10" subz, i think, even if u wanted to bang it wouldnt be possible. Just a thought. Good Luck.

Username: Daddy

PORTLAND, OREGON USA

Post Number: 1
GO ON EBAY AND GET A GEN VII HIFONICS FOR 300.00 SPEND THE EXTRA AND YOU WON'T BE DISAPOINTED

Username: Daddy

PORTLAND, OREGON USA

Post Number: 2
AND ONE MORE THING A 15 WILL GO WAY LOWER THAN A 10 BUT 15'S ARE THE ONLY WAY TO GO AND AUDIOBANH IS NOT THE WAY TO GO. I'M TELLING YOU LOOK ON EBAY GO TO CAR AMPLFIERS AND TYPE IN "OLD SCHOOL" EVEN FOSGATE PUNC SERIES AMPS ARE A BETTER POWER AMP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us