Jl 13w7

Silver Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 179
alright i love subs and just car audio in general and one of my friends for the past two year just "left out" the fact that his dad works fo JL and is pretty high on the food chain. so i might be able to get an 13w7 for like 150$ just one though, so.... i was thinking about keeping it but if i sold it i could get like a havoc or like 2 rlp's or like 2 9500's or somthing, what would you do in this situation? i can power them no prob, any sub that can handle 1500wrms at 1 ohm

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 751
i would just get the 13w7. that would be really dirty and lame to turn around and sell it for way more than what you paid it would be takin advantage of your friend and his dad. you should just buy the 13w7 and keep it.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6651
sign me up if u can get them that cheap

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3852
me too. i will give you $300 for a 13w7. you can make that extra $150

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 180
yeah but then i couldnt buy a better sub, the problem is i realy dont care for JL of SQ i just love throat splintering bass.... how much do they run on ebay? and the kid around here who always has "the best" system might get a 13w7 and i want to be able to beat him....

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1900
they only got for around $600 shipped new. but if anyone sends that serial number back to JL to see if they have any info on it, your friend's dad will get into some trouble. and if you rip the numbers off, you won't get as much for it as an individual. shipping is expencive and fees are expencive too btw.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5508
Maxx if you want "throat splitering bass" I have just the sub for you, my RE 15" MT. It gives so much bass, your car will either break down or go deaf. I'd gladly trade it for your 13W7 anyday.
The sub is rated 2500w rms.
I wouldn't mind buying 13W7 for the price you're paying either.

Silver Member
Username: Shman

Grandville, Michigan United States

Post Number: 127
i dont think that you should sell it. if you do yo ushould make sure its okay with your friend...IMO

Silver Member

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 184
my amp is only 1500wrms

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5509
Give the MT 15" 1500w and you will trigger car alarms in the neighbourhood. I've done it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us