HELP! my car beats hard in the inside but from the outside you cant hear me beating

Username: Debro012

Birmingham, Alabama United States

Post Number: 3
what up i have two JL 12's not sure what series, but i currently have them in a sealed box, but i was wondering could i get them to sound any louder if i put them in a bandpass box, they sound nice in the car, but you cant hear me beating from the outside... i have them on a 1000 watt sony amp. they arent brigged so they are getting around 500 watts... how come im not beating the block down ? other kids at my school have off brand subs and amps and they are beating harder than i am, and here i am with two JL's doing sh#t! any suggestions i really need help.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2238
1.) y would u want it to beat the outside of ur car...sounds horrible if it rattles.
2.) ur sony amp is maybe on a good day giving like 200 watts to them

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1427
1) people hear your system they jack it
2) ^ rattles sounds like sh it
3) you annoy people big time and they get mad and cops get called

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3851
i admit i like to bump my sh!t loud so others can hear sometimes too. i just don't do it where its going to disturb anyone.

looks to me like your amp isn't putting out enough power. alot of off brand amps can put out more power than the sony amps. i used to own a sony explode amp before and that thing sux. also which jl sub is it? alot of the jl subs are sq subs so they will sound nice and loud inside but less outside. unless you have a 12w7. but then again you would be seriously underpowering that sub.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2569
i just looked at this local guys setup last week 2 audioblings with a 1000watt sony amp...

I think my HU can push the subs better than that... It wasnt even audible.. but movin... :-)

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6662
first thing i would do is find out which jl sub i had, next i would find out how much power i could feed them,3rd i would get an amp that my alternator could handle. 4th beat down the block

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 967
I love to irritate the sh!t out of people! The other day this old bat was in from of me and I didn't even have it loud but the bass carries easy from my car, she kept inching forward to try and get away but the light was red. This lady went so far into the intersection the on-coming traffic was beeping at her and made her back the fck up. When she got back by me I rolled the windows down and played My Throwback by Franchise boyz. That b!tch just stared at me so I gave her the one finger salute, lOl...Polo..

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2573
lmao... I have alot of those experiences... :-) one lady had her windows down, put them up when I was 4 cars behind her... started driving, lowered it back down... 2nd light, i got 3 cars behind her in the opposite lane this time... windows back up... MENACE

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 968
I like bumping at the car wash with all the punks there. I leave it low and every once in a while will open the door to let some sound out ad they start looking around like a c0ck in a hen house, lol. They don't even bother to look at the old man next to them until I turn it up to dry te car off and there jaws drop. I never show what i got, B!TCHES, lol...Polo.. :-O

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 6665
My favorite is to pull up beside somebody and there car started shaking so hard it looked like people where pushing it side 2 side

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2574
Polo, they will SURELY hear ya now... Ill have to step it up soon.... Its gonna get more crazier... lol

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2575
LOL....
Hijacked thread now...

man, my favorite so far was when this lady said the store started moving... I had a old lady almost drop her bottle of milk! Cops arrivied within 1min...
Cashier stoped ringin up people and started to wave both hands like she was doing a dance or something, to get my attention...

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 971
I got drunk one night, middle of the week so at 3am I drove over to my brothers house to see what he was doing forgetting he has to get up in the morning, anyways I opened up my door and rolled all the windows down then bumped old school "Back to the Hotel" by N2deep! The cops were here sooooo fast I still had a beer in my cup holder in a snuggy, the cop was sooo pissed off about the radio he didn't even notice I was drunk off my @ss nor did he even see the beer, lol. He told me to go home, fine police at work, haaaa. Polo.. :-O

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3855
polo, you and B are just crazy man.

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 757
Polo i like that song :-) haha and you got some funny stories too

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1697
LOL, this one time i was at a gas station, this was when i had my 2 shity kicker comps, anyway, i was bumpin some feminem song, when i pulled up, and there was an old lady filling up too, well i pulled up on the other side and she just starred at me, i was WTF, so i left the truck run when i filled, but the lady kept starin at me, which pissed me off, so i said, " what, for $20 and BJ i'll put a system in your car" the lady got this look in her face, which was so funny, then she turned around got in her car and left, i don't even think she paid for the gas.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3856
lol what do you guys have against old people. why do you keep bumping your system with old people around. rofl. stop it.

Bronze Member
Username: Yayo

Post Number: 44
sony amp that explains it...SONY=SH!T and persony bandpass boxes look cool but dont do a whole lot for sound expecially on the outside.....if u wanna be heard get a tuned ported box and sh!t will shake..

Username: Debro012

Birmingham, Alabama United States

Post Number: 4
ya see, i want stories like that...

Silver Member
Username: Fiber

Post Number: 182
omg omg I got one too.... I was beatin down at this red light and this van pulls up so I crank it up and I don't look at the dude in the van because thats not cool... anyway I looked over and he was waving a badge in my face.... yea......so ..

peace

Bronze Member
Username: Paps

Yuma, AZ

Post Number: 41
Im gonna put 2 10" CompVX's powered by an eD NINe.1 in a sealed box inside a dodge ram quad cab. Will that setup end up giving me stories like B and Polo's? :-)

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7520
depends on the install ^^^^^^
if u want 2 be noticed then do like this guy did 2night he pulled up in old mazda 323 @ the side of the main road with some big bass inside , then opened his trunk pulled out 2 large boxes of mids/highs & placed them on top of his car & started blasting away ! - was some loud sh!t i must say -lol ....

Bronze Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 97
Rovin, that reminds me of the movie Pest with John Leguizamo. Anyone seen it? If not here's a link for y'all to check it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119887/

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 975
Here is a story, non-bumping one but funny, kinda.

I have a sister in law who is hot, I have liked her for a long time and she likes me too. When I was with my X girlfriend she wanted for her an I to start screwing around, we got drunk and had some fun. Soon she introduced me to her best friend where my sister in law wanted to loan me out to her for a HIT AND RUN thing, you know. I did, we had A LOT of fun and she said that to my sister in law. Well one night we were all over by my sis in laws and she started grabbing on me in front of her GF, felt a bit uncomfortable because I didn't want any jealousy because this nice thing may stop. I decided to play along and soon enough all three of us are going at it, WHAT A GREAT NIGHT! After about 6 mos of doing this jealousy set in and they wanted me to stick with one or the other, I went with sis in law, lol. This lasted for another 2 years until I met my wife then I stopped for a couple of months. Sis in law decided to call me out of the blue, so we hooked up and it was better than ever, really missed her! This went on for about another year, I know I am a pig. Through all of this my sister in law had given me a key to her apt where I would sneak in at night or when I got a b00ty call. Eventually it got to where my wife had been asking too many Q's so I cut it out. Well it was like 6 mos that went by and I got drunk so I decided to travel the 40 miles to stop and see her ;) . I got there around 2am and slipped up the back stairs to the 3rd floor. I opened her apt up and snuck in, found my way in the dark to her room. I peaked in there noticing what looked like a body, so I removed some clothing along with my shoes and slipped in between the covers. I noticed something was wrong when all of a sudden, SOME DUDE JUMPS UP YELLING, WTF!!!!! I jumped up too hitting the lights and saw she had company over. I guess in the past 6 mos she had been datingthis guy and I had to explain my reason/intent of me being there and what her/I had been doing. He got pissed, because I look like a male stripper in my boxer briefs and I guess he fealt a little inadequate, so he left... She was sooo pissed off at me that she tried to kick my @ss. I quickly asked her" well since I am here, could we?" I got that look of death, got dressed and left, lol. To this date, NOTHING... :-O Polo..

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2610
haha, crazy story.. Ive been in close situations, but with fathers involved... Always snuck out the back or under the bed.. Aint nothing wrong if no one knows; no feelings get hurt...

Silver Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 228
lol, thats a tight movie Eric.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us