Clifford matrix 1 please help can't program new remote

Username: Mjs3350

Post Number: 2
anybody,

i buoght a used car with a clifford matrix 1 alarm installed. it didn't come with a remote, so i bought a new one, and am having trouble programming the brain to recognize it. i'm following the instructions that it came with, however the alarm is not reacting as it should. i don't know if the pin is default still (which i was told is [**blank*], but thats not a huge deal because theres only 14 combinations that it could be and i've tried them all. when i get to step 3, the step after i enter the pin number on the 2 button valet switch, i'm supposed to hold the * button till the system chirps once. however, when i do this it chirps either 3 or 4 times, depending on the pin i enter. i don't know what tthis means, nor do i have anywhere to go for help. all of the dealers near me are closed or aren't clifford dealers anymore, and DEI won't talk to me becaus ei'm not a dealer. the only option i have besides forums is to drive 2 huors away to (maybe) get some help. any help is greatly appreciated. thank you,
matt

Username: 1baddcivicsi

Post Number: 3
Hey Matt, can u tell me how to program a remote for a matrix 1?

Username: Mjs3350

Post Number: 3
well right now i can't, as i'm in the process of moving from college so the instructions are packed away somewhere. i'll get back to you in a couple days when i get unpacked.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us