HIGh level input


Bronze Member
Username: Stnorris

Post Number: 14
Registered: Apr-06
what is the high level input thing on amps that looks like a small cube and how do you hook it up. And whats it for...?

sry. im a noob.

Silver Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, Or U.S.

Post Number: 935
Registered: Oct-05
Factory radios do not have dedicated outputs for amplifiers (preamp outputs). an amplifier with speaker-level inputs. these inputs enable you to tap into the factory speaker wires for a signal, so its a good idea to make sure ur amp has speaker level inputs if your radio doesnt have speakers level outputs.

so high level input = speaker level input :-)


Bronze Member
Username: Stnorris

Post Number: 15
Registered: Apr-06
so does high level input work for factory radios in place of RCA cables or rca jacks in the head unit?

Bronze Member
Username: Van_man

Boston, MA

Post Number: 96
Registered: Mar-06
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »


Shop Related Deals


Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us