Infinity Kappa

Username: 69_ohm_stable

Post Number: 8
guys, I have an mtx thunder 684 amplifier. It is rated at 70x4 @ 4ohms, but is also rated at 170x4 @ 2ohms(at 14.4volts). I don't know any way that I could get four speakers down to two ohms, so I decided to look for four 2 ohm speakers. I am very interested in infinity kappa speakers because I have always read that they carry a great sound quality. I was talking to a friend of mine that owns a shop and he said that they were garbage... He also is really big on alphasonic and orion so I don't give him that much credit. Not to mention his system sounded horrible to me. What do you guys think? The speakers are
kappa 63.7I and 693.7I. Both of these speakers can handle alot of power and I thought that with them all getting about 200 watts that it would be great. Please give your thoughts on these speakers, and any other speakers that you could perfer over them.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1952
they are nice, but they need to be on an amplifier to be run properly, not really made to be ran on deck, seeing they are 2ohm speakers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us