OFF TOPIC DATE LINE!!!

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1406
FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT TALK TO LITTLE GIRLS YOU DON'T KNOW AND PLAN ON MEETING THEM... WATCH DATELING NBC ON WENSDAYS AT 7 P.M. online preditors that are 20-60 years old planning on hooking up with a 13-15 year old girl, very interesting... everyone should watch it to see how sick some guys are...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3848
yeah i saw something like that on the news couple of weeks ago. they look for their victims on my space no limit. so you better becareful with your my space.

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca

Post Number: 385
I saw a NBC on that it was base out here in San Bernardino. They must of gotten like 200 people.

Gold Member

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1407
be carfule with myspace, dude, honestly, i dont' talk to anyone i don't know, exept for you guys, and i don't plan on going to any of your houses and meeting you and bring liquar with me to get you drunk and have se x with you.. not my style lol

Gold Member

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1412
no but seriouesly guys, like im not saying any of you are like this, but if ANY of you guys plan on meeting with an underage girl over the internet... its probably a set up and you'll get arested, just watch this thing next wendsay... its pretty crazy who these men are, a teacher a paremetic and so on...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us