Audio Competition

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 203
Our school src is having a competition in about a month, and this kid is getting cocky about it and hes putting down my system and making his seem all good. I dont say anything back incase he wins, but im going to be running 2 12" infinity 1230's with a 310A amp and 2 10" JL's with a clarion amp (my friend doesnt have his car here and he put his stuff in my car). The other kid has 4 10" pioneer premier subs.. those cheap $80 ones and he is using a lightning audio amp and a sony explode amp. My install is all neat and ALL the wires are hidden and his is all sloppy using duct tape. Its a comp taking into consideration sq, spl and best overall stereo/install, who do you all think will win? is it safe to start beaking him back?

The last week or so me and my friend made an amp rack for the fold down seat and a new box for his jl's. My box is tuned to 33 hz and his is sealed. that other kid has all sealed and really small boxes put together all sloppy.

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 163
sounds like u can start talking. Got any pics?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2658
im not puting down your system... but i think you might find out that somebody has a much better system that you dont know of.... but best of luck to you!

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Phx, Arizona

Post Number: 1416
well theoretically yours should be louder but who knows...

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7515
dont get overconfident & open ur mouth too soon man - those pioneer subs though cheap get DAMN LOUD ! he could blow ur socks off with the right install -lol ........

Silver Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 204
im just not going to say anything until after the comp.. i also have edead for my trunk ill put in tomorrow. This is a small town thing, so there will be maybe.. 10 or less cars in it. theres a kid with one pioneer, and another with 2 clarion 10's.. thats my biggest competition (that i know of) other than that other kid i talked about before.

Silver Member

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 205
and the thing is.. hes getting me and my friend who has his stuff in my car to put in his pioneers and wire everything up. so if i really wanted to i could just screw him over and do a bad job in his car :-)

haha, thats not fair.

Bronze Member
Username: Swisher

Marianna, FL

Post Number: 76
why dont you just install his stuff AFTER the comp instead of before...why would you want him to even have a chance...

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3861
so you are saying that pio subs are your biggest competition? even though its a small town thing, i am sure someone will have a pair of kicker L7's or even cvr's. which i think can get louder than both of your systems.

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1317
it all depends on the car.......My bud has a 1230 in a mazda precidia, and it thumps twice as loud as my R. He has his in a small sealed box with about 250wrms, and it is LOUD. Hatchbacks are deadly...

Silver Member

Sask Canada

Post Number: 206
yeah, i can fold my back seats down and it gets WAY louder.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us