The most contradicting REVIEW ever

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 653
I am an MECP certified installer and this is the best sub I have ever owned. I have one of these (dual 2 ohm)subs wired at 4 ohms hooked up to a 1200 watt sony explod amp in a sealed box. Box volume is critical for these subs to work and make sure you don't have an underpowered amp. If you like accurate punchy bass like I do, then use a small sealed box and this sub will fkn amaze you.

MCEP installer
1 RF SUB
1 1200watt sony xplod...

then he says make sure u dont underpower ur subs

it says 600rms watts not 6 max watts...lol
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=14218

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1109
thats why there are countless usless installers

Gold Member
Username: Rzarector

Coquitlam, Bc Canada

Post Number: 1110
mecp certification is like having a ticket in a trade.. just because you have it doesnt neccissarily mean you know anything

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 655
well that prove that about cerification.....well now that i think about it...in my high school ....we have A+ course...its not easy since they ask questions..that are very technical...(Its Technical thats y its called technology) but them othu kids might have better grades than me...but are the dumbest,least hands on people i have seen in my life....they tried to pull a cpu apart useing Pliers...could not hold a screw driver..or basically anything simple..all they do is get yelled at for playing games, or talking about games....i tried to participate in that class but they dont listen to me.....at all....its only cuz im the only black kid in the class....when the teacher asks me a ? i seem to get them right all the time......but its just they do better on tests....so they will be a bunch of dummys in the future working for nasa sooon....LOL

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2542
sh!t anyone can get MECP certified almost... U can be certified and know nothing about the physics of electronics..
let him go through a Electrical Engineering program in college..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us