Focal coaxial speakers, i need your opinions ??

Bronze Member
Username: Hackodis

Post Number: 32
Allright i went down to a car audio place in my town. I listened to a component focal and coaxial, i liked the sound of the coaxial, alot crisper.

I Didn't get the product name thingy. They where round and kinda small almost like a 5" i think....

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 166
the components would be better if you can afford them and a good amp for them

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
I listened to both, the components, didn't sound as crisp. The coaxials seemed to have alot more range and depth, you heard more details. They both were being run off a amp. When i go to buy all my stuff, i'll have another listen to the components.

Bronze Member
Username: Bigsim

Post Number: 45
Depends on the model I spose... if you like the coaxes better than the components, you'd be crazy to buy the components just coz they *should* sound better.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
simon what do you mean by that. I have read the only way to find if you like a product is to have a listen. Now come on people i need to here your opinions

Bronze Member
Username: Bigsim

Post Number: 47
"the only way to find if you like a product is to have a listen"
I agree wholeheartedly.

What I was saying is if you like the coaxials better, don't buy the components just because others say they are better. In the end, you're the one who's gonna be stuck with them, so you're in the best position to decide.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
i see what you mean, yeah gonna have another listen then make my final decision.

I fogot what model they where, but they where nice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us